Chapter 27

(ARABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW)

''Believe it or not I'm going to miss this bedroom.'' I said looking around my bedroom.

''This has been your room 21 years.'' my dad said leaning against the door frame I smiled walking over to my black board and I picked up yellow chalk and I wrote today's date on it and a tear face and turned to my dad.

''Have you got everything?'' he asked I nodded looking around my room and sighed.

''Yeah. '' I said turning and looking around once more.

''It's always going to be your room baby, no matter what.'' I smiled nodding closing the door after me and I linked arms with my dad and walked down the stair case to the front door.

''You ok babe?'' Justin asked walking in I nodded looking around.

''You know when I moved away I never thought I'd come back, but when I did I never thought I'd leave again, I was born in the living room and leaving, I think I'm going to cry.'' I waved my hand in front of my face catching my first tear.

''Aw.'' both my dad and Justin said I shook my head letting out a deep breath.

''Hey come on now you're only moving half an hour away.'' my dad said I nodded wiping my cheeks.

''Ok right let's go before I bawl my eyes out, love you daddy.'' I kissed my dad cheek and walked out hearing them chuckling and I walked over to my car and got in and Justin walked over to me.

''You ok.'' I nodded wiping my cheeks he smiled.

''I'll meet you at the apartment ok, drive safe you hear.'' he bent down and kissed me.

''You too.'' I gave him a small smile and I pulled out after his car. I took the first exit and I went to a drive thru McDonald' then to his.

''Where did you go?'' he asked taking boxes out of his car I opened the door of my car.

''Dinner.'' I said holding the food up he nodded and I pulled my suitcases from my boot and heaved them into the elevator.

''Let's hope someone isn't waiting for that elevator.'' I said as he put another box in as he smiled and closed his car.

''Anything else in yours?'' he asked I shook my head he nodded and we got into the elevator up to his floor and we put my stuff on the corridor and we both brought them in and left them at the end of the stair case.

''Shit I am tired.'' I said sitting down he kissed the back of my head.

''I cleaned out my closet so you can put stuff in, if it's not enough you can use the wardrobes in the other room since Jinx is down stairs.'' he said I nodded putting large big mac's on to plate and I butter bread and gave him his he thanked me and we sat down then the front door opened and we heard Jinx and Halle laughing, I looked over my shoulder then were making out, Justin cleared his throat they pulled out and looked at us .

''Hey.'' Halle said I smiled looking back to the telly.

''What's all this boxes and suitcases?'' Jinx asked confused.

''She's moving in.'' Justin said with a mouth full.

''You are.'' I nodded he smiled.

''Whoa you kids really are serious.'' we both hummed.

''I expected you both to break up after the holiday.'' I flung fries at him as did Justin, I looked at him he looked at me and we laughed,