Chapter 21

(ARABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW)

''Babe, baby.'' I heard a mumble and lips trailing up my back and a hand rubbing my bum I hummed then the hand moved up my back.

''Pidge you have to wake up.'' Justin whispered in my ear kissing my shoulder I turned my head and opened one eye.

''Why?'' I mumbled he smiled pushing my hair out of my eyes he looked at his watch and smiled bigger. ''Because it's 10:39am and you're officially 21 years old.''

''Great another year closer to death.'' I buried my head under my pillow. ''Baby come on please you promise you would be happy to day.'' he said I sighed and sat up on my elbows wiping the sleep from my eyes and I nodded.

''Thank you.'' he smiled kissing me. ''Right get dressed not everyone will enjoy seeing you like this as much as I do.'' he said I chuckled and nodded getting up.

''I'm going for a shower want to join me?'' I asked him he gestured to the towel around his waist that I didn't noticed. I nodded closing the bathroom door and I got under the wash letting it run down my back and washed my hair and body, rinsed and got out wrapping a towel around my body and towel dried my hair. I plug my hair dryer into the socket in the corner it was away from the sink and shower so it not a problem. I combed and dried my hair and put it in a messy bun and walked out I removed the towel from my face my eyes landing into the corner of the room I gasped covering my mouth.

''Happy birthday beautiful.'' Justin said from behind me I turned and looked at him.

''Are they mine?'' I asked my hand still on my mouth he nodded I cried looking back at the gifts and I looked onto the chair seeing an open box to see a gorgeous silver watch and gold one along with bracelet's and lastly a pair of sneakers  I shook my head and cried into my hands he quietly awed and walked over hugging me.

''I take it you like them.'' I moved my hands and I kissed him hard my hand on the back of his neck his hand went to my side and kissed me back.

''I l-love t-them thank you.'' I sniffed he caught his breath and smiled.

''You're very welcome.'' I walked over.

''My chair!'' I gushed he smiled.

''I knew you wanted a new chair for your dressing table and I came across this when I was routing online for something for you and I ordered it from the UK.'' I smiled.

''It's gorgeous thank you I love everything.'' he smiled. ''I'm glad now you need to get dressed so go.'' he pushed me towards my closet I nodded and kissed him before walking into the wardrobe and I got dressed put a French plat in my hair and done my make-up and headed out.

''Whoa you look gorgeous. '' he said getting up I smiled

''Thank you.'' I said kissing his cheek and I bent down in front of my gifts and I put my gold watch on along with my crocodile foot, I've a thing for water creatures between crocs alligators and sharks, I love them, very fucked up but I just like them they are beautiful creatures but I wouldn't want to be in the water with them.