Chapter 9

(ARABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW)

''I'M NOT JUST GOING TO FUCKING SIT HERE AND LET THEM BASTARDS AWAY WITH HURTING HER'' I heard Justin shout.

''GO FUCK YOURSELF LORENZO SERIOUSLY GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU KNOW WHAT SHE FUCKING MEANS TO ME I'M NOT SITTING HERE LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT'' I groaned rubbing my face and I got up and I went upstairs hearing the slamming of doors so I walked towards the first door to the right and I opened he sat on the bed head in his hands. I closed the door and sat beside him.

''I don't want you getting killed for me Justin, fuck it being your job it's not worth risking your life for a few bruises that will fade''.

''Why do you all think it about my job it's got fuck all to do with my job this is personal Pigeon I'm not going to fucking let anyone put their finger on you, I don't care about how many necks I have to break I'll do it I'll do it to the whole fucking gang'' he fumed standing up I looked at my lap he sighed bending down I looked at him.

''I don't want you having to be afraid going out on the streets thinking what will happen, I don't want them to have the chance to take you and kill you'' I sighed and licked my lips .

''What happened'' he asked I took a breath.

''I was in the pharmacy getting nail polish remover and I felt like someone was watching me so I looked around and sat two big guys watching me I got creped out and took the exit into the mall and I went into forever 21 losing them. Well I thought I did I turned around bumped into them and one pointed a gun to my side making me walk and they pushed me into a van where there were young Latino bloods where scarfs on their heads. One licked my neck'' he growled'' and I loafed him in the head and he beat me I pulled my pepper spray opened the van door I jumped out getting the sore arm and knee and I just ran to your place.'' He tucked my hair behind my ear.

''it's gone on too long I'm going to end it Pigeon I promise i will'' he said. ''Stop calling me pigeon'' he smiled shaking his head looking at me as if I was the best thing he ever saw.

''You like pigeon'' he said defensively. ''It's a dove, an attractive girl, a winning card in poker, take your pick, you're my pigeon'' I squinted my eyes he chuckled I rubbed the back of his knuckles.

''What good will you be to me if you're dead'' I asked him he looked at me I looked at the ground. ''I'm not going to die, I will more than likely have a few wounds but you can nurse me'' he grinned I chuckled.

''I'd love to do that'' I said he smiled and leaned in and pecked my lips holding his lips there for about ten seconds then pulled out.

''I'll get you something to wear your legs are freezing'' he said I mumbled ok and he got up opening his wardrobe and took out grey sweats and a baggy t-shirt I stood up pulling the top off he looked at me.

''What have is nothing you haven't seen before'' I chuckled shaking my head and I put the sweats on tying them tight so they wouldn't fall down and I put the top on and tucked the end of the bottoms into the socks.

''Jaxon is going to stay here ok, I'm not having my little brother out in this kind of fight he's the one in college, he going to stay here if you need anything ok'' I nodded covering my face as I yawned.

''Lay down in here ok and I'll be back later on''

''Be safe please'' he nodded kissed me I cupped his face kissing him harder. ''Always'' I smiled and he winked before closing the door and I closed the blinds and I laid down. Twenty minute's everything ran though my head and I fell to sleep.

''Oh my god Bella'' I heard Gabby cry and the bedroom door shot open. ''What'' I asked tears ran down her ran.

''Daddy and Justin are in hospital;'' she cried.

''What'' I asked getting up she nodded I put on a pair of Justin's vans and I ran out of the room and down stairs with her followed.

''Jaxon where are you'' I called out. ''Looking for keys off that car'' he shouted back.

''Gabby look in the living room ok it'll be ok'' I said to her and I ran to the garage I looked around looking for keys.

''Where would you be if you were keys'' I asked myself and looked at the car I walked over opening the door. ''Of course'' I said pulling the shade down and the key fell out.

''Jaxon I had it knock everything of closed the door'' I shouted back I started the car and I hit the button at the light and the garage door opened, Jaxon and Gabby ran out and got in to the car. I back out and the garage door closed.

''Everything locked up'' they nodded and the wheeled of the car screeched and I down the road well over the speed limit.

''What hospital'' I asked. ''East Valley hospital'' I nodded and I ran through red lights hit the freeway and drove the one lane to the hospital and I park the car out front and we got out and ran in.

''Lorenzo Macari Justin Bieber'' I asked. ''Family''

''Jaxon Bieber, Arabella and Gabriella Macari'' I said pointed to each other.

''UCI 4th floor left around the stairs'' we nodded and we ran to the stairs and we ran up the 8 flights of stairs and we took a left and ran down to UCI.

''Lorenzo Macari Justin Bieber'' we all asked the lady pointed to the family room we walked over I saw my dad he looked rough dirty face bloody ripped clothes, but I was relieved.

''Daddy'' we cried and me and Gabby ran over hugging him he winched but hugged us back just as tight kissing our heads.

''Where the fuck is he'' Jaxon shouted I pulled out looking around not seeing Justin. ''Where is he'' I asked my dad squeezed his eyes shut tight rubbing his face.

''He was shot in back, he's in surgery'' I gasped covering my mouth. ''No, no'' Jaxon shouted running out of the room, I followed him out.

''Where the fuck is my brother'' he shouted at the nurse. ''Son you need to calm down'' a doctor said.

''I will when you tell me where my brother is'' he shouted. ''The surgery was successful, he's not out of the woods just ye, the bullet pierced his lung we are helping him breath in a couple of hours when he comes around we going to take him off it and see how he breaths alone'' Jaxon pulled at his hair and Gabriella walked up wrapping her arms around him. I looked at the doctor.

''Can we go in''.

''Yeah of course'' I thanked him and the nurse led me down to his room. I walked in and I gasped covering my mouth. He has a tube down his throat and eye was swollen his hand had bandages around them wires attached to his chest. I sat down on the chair next to him and the door opened and Pattie came in crying.

''Baby wake up'' she cried I closed my eyes tight as Jeremy hugged her. I rubbed the back of his arm and kissed it gently.

''You promised me you wouldn't die'' I said playing with his fingers ''don't break that promise please'' I whispered as tears ran down my cheeks.

''I told you I didn't want him involved in this life'' Pattie said hitting Jeremy chest he held her fist and hugged her tight his eyes red and swollen. I closed my eyes resting my head on the side of his bed my hand on his arm my thumb rubbing it.

Please wake up Justin.