Chapter 7

(ARABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW)

I ran to the ally seeing the red merc I took the keys out of the back of my pocket and I got in it my hands were shaking so bad I couldn't get the keys in the ignition. I looked up front seeing guys walking towards me with Gun's pointed at me I put the key in and I started the start turned the lights on and I drove straight they shout their guns I ducked covering my head until I got by them I sat up and they fried the back window I screamed and something slip by my arm but I was too afraid to look so I skidded around the corner and I drove down the freeway and I looked in the rear view seeing cars speeding after me I cried and my phone rang I took it out hitting louder speaker.

''Bella where are you'' Justin shouted down the phone. ''They are following me Justin'' I cried, to say I was afraid, my past was haunting me; I knew it would one day.

''Listen, listen to me where are you now''.

''Driving down Route 60'' I said I was well over the speed limit they were right up my ass. ''Ok, cut off on the next left after the stallaway exit and you'll drive back on Route 48 and keep driving to Conda Avenue   and got straight into the park knock your lights out and I'll meet you in my car but lose them ok in and out of traffic, cops won't chase you once they trace the car, they won't get involved with anyone in the mafia''.

''Ok'' I said my voice breaking. ''Listen to me you're going to be fine I'm going to come get you ok'' he said.

''Yeah be safe don't bring more I can't handle taking them all'' he chuckled. ''5 minutes' be fast'' I hung up and I drove in and out of traffic true lights and I took a sharp corner and drove to Route 48 there car was a bit behind me so I put my foot down harder and drove towards the direction he gave me it was dark I saw a car lights flashing in front of me and my phone rang.

''Keep coming to me then get out and run to me'' I hung up and drove up to him I reached into the back feeling a bat and I moved put the bat on the peddle and on the seat I put my leg over it and jumped out rolling and I groaned getting up seeing the car going straight and I got up and I ran/limb to his car and got in, as soon as I locked the door he took off speeding then were heard a big blow I turned around seeing the car in flames.

''I'll get him another'' I said putting my belt on. ''Are you ok'' he asked looking at me I nodded.

''Fuck your arm'' he said I looked down seeing a bit of glass stuck in it. ''It's fine'' I said looking away from it and looked out the window scooping for them.

''You lost them its ok'' he said I let out a breath and sat back in the seat rubbing my face my hands shaking like mad.

''In the glove compartment there is a brown bag'' he said I nodded opening it taking the bag out I put my hand it then put it to my mouth taking deep breaths and he slowed down coming off the freeway and drove towards his complex. He parked underground I took my belt out and got out he was beside me.

''Come on'' he said and I heard the screech of tyres I turned around in fright. ''Relax its not them'' I nodded walking away from him feeling tears in my eyes.

''Hey, hey come here'' he said pulling me back I sniffed he lifted my chin up I moved away from him. ''I'm fine'' I said and I heard a car door close.