Chapter 14

(ARABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW)

''Owe shit.'' I mumbled leaning my head on the cold wall. ''You ok baby?'' I heard my dad asked I hummed pushing myself from the wall and turned to him, he was looking around the room then back to me.

''Are you dancing?'' he asked his eyes widen. ''Trying.'' I sighed.

''You haven't danced in about 4 years.'' he said I nodded. ''I woke up this morning and just wanted to do it so I came down here. My side is still at me so it's much harder to get back into.'' I said he walked over to the iPod.

''Let's see what you have so far if you're up for it.'' he said I nodded standing in the middle of the wall and he hit play and I started dancing. I stopped and looked threw the mirror at myself catching my breath when I saw another person beside my dad, I turned around to Justin and I smiled.

''Hey babe.'' he walked towards me my dad left I frowned. ''Why the hell didn't I know you dance.'' he asked crossing his arm I shrugged tucking my hair behind my ears.

''I asked you about hobbies you said you had none, why did you lie to me.''

''Because it's a hobby no more so I didn't need to tell you because I didn't do it then.''

''Why did you stop?'' he asked I sighed looking over at my docking station then to him. ''I stop dancing when my mom died, she was my biggest fan, I danced since I was about 7 and when she died I didn't care about it no more.'' I shrugged he sighed.

''I wish you would have told me this.'' he said I chewed on the inside of my lip.

''Sorry.'' I said looking back up at him he nodded and walked to the door I sighed dropping my head and I went over to my iPod hitting shuffled and I hit it to the max and continued dancing I fell to the ground breathing heavily.

I sat against the wall pulling my top off me leaving me in a sports bra and joggers and put my legs out in front of me listening to random songs playing. I sighed and looked up resting my head back on the wall and I saw Justin leaning against the door frame. I bit my bottom lip he walked over and sat down beside me giving me a bottle of water

''How's your side?'' he asked. ''Good, still a bit sore but it's getting there.'' I said rubbing my side nodding, it was still bruised.

''You shouldn't stop doing this dancing business, you're great at It.'' he said I stood up shaking my head. ''No it's too late now.'' I said taking the plug from the wall and took my iPod out and I picked my shirt up.

''Babe I didn't mean to snap at you.'' he said getting up. ''Its ok you don't worry.'' I smiled and walked out of the studio and headed up to the heart of the house, the kitchen.

''Hey belly bell.'' I turned to see Sam walked out of my dad's office with my dad and Buck following I nodded walking into the kitchen and I sat down at the table letting out a long breath.

''So your dad said you were dancing.'' Sam said sitting in front of me I nodded slowly. ''You know I miss going to your dance rehearsal seeing you making up dances teaching all the other's.'' he said I bit the inside of my lip.