Bad Girl + Mr. Player = ?

Hey guys... How's everyone. Read my chapter 1 and tell me what u think about it... :) Comment, Vote and fan me!!!

************************************************************************************************************

"Seriously! This is the school you're bringing me to. An old crappy building. After 7 schools I've been expelled you bring me to this!" I rudely shouted to my parents over the phone and my mum as about to say something when I just cut the call. I searched on the internet Mayfield Secondary School. More like GAYfield Secondary School. My parents don't stay with me as they are working. My mum is a supermodel and my dad is an actor. They really don't have much time for me. Work Work Work! As if I give a damn. Living life on my own rules is much more fun!! Its's really cool to live in a rich family. You can get anything you want. I already have my own house! Well, not really mine. Me and my big brother,Jack, live in it. And my maid, cleaners, cooks etc... You know the drill..!

Anyways let me get to the point. This "school" that I'm going to is really old. Older than my grandmother. LOL! And I'm starting tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I gotta wake up early, really early. Argh! I just cant be asked!

"Alanna! Come down for lunch! It's already 1:00pm! And we have to leave to go to Shayne's house in the evening and you know how long you take to look for an outfit. The party, dont forget..!" Jack called from downstairs. Jack was a really cool brother. He was the most hot and popular guy in all our old schools and he had millions of sluts drool over him.His blonde hair, electric blue eyes. If he wasn't my brother then I would have dated him. But one thing, he's overprotective of me. In our last school he got suspended for beating up 3 guys  who asked me on a date. How overprotective.

"Just shut the hell up! As if I give a fuck about that party. And I'm only coming because I want to see our new school's bastards! How they are. If they are my type of people and that shit. Kay??" I said.

I took a my playboy towel out of my closet and took out a blue and white polka dotted bra, pair of white slim fit jeans and a red top that says 'Bad Girl Bitch!' in white letters and undies and went into the bathroom.

I switched on the shower. Oh it was soo fucking warm. I took my long beauty shower and after I finished, I got changed into my clothes, kept a bit of eyeliner and mascara and a peach lipgloss and went downstairs. It was already 4:00pm. WOW! How long do I take? Bitch, I'm a boss.

So I don't even know what I'm  going to wear for this damn fucked up party. My latest outfit: a shiny, tight low cut black dress which goes until ubove my kneas. It's criss crossed at the back and it has a shiny diamond studded waist belt.Then I'll put smoking hot make up to match my dark brown and  black hair and impress each of the guys and then break their hearts. It's so damn fun breaking guys' hearts...!

************************************************************************************************************

 Guys I edited it... i cant tell u her story at the beginning......

How is it for the first chapter .... Plz vote n comment... Luv Ya <3