Chapter 2- Number Twenty Three

It was quiet downstairs, which is normal I guess, but I would've at least thought there'd be some sort of small talk. "Hey guys" I said coming down the steps. I wasn't really sure what to say. I glanced at Mr. Argent and nodded, hoping he understood I called Jackson and told him. I knew he was happy about Jackson being invited but I wasn't sure how the others would take it, especially Stiles, who never really liked Jackson. Partly because me and Jackson were a thing back when Stiles had a huge crush on me; and another part because Stiles always thought of Jackson as being and idiot, he had his moments sure, but we all did.

 I'm just hoping that no one will start anything with anyone for the next few days. "So we need help on a few different things. First off," I looked at Ethan and said "Mr. Argent and I were hoping that we could have combined funerals, and give Aiden one with Allison, that is, if it is alright with you. Is it?" I asked, as I sat down on the couch next to Isaac. Everyone had made themselves at home, Kira and Scott were together on the oversized chair, Ethan, Isaac and I all were on the couch, while Malia and Stiles were on the loveseat, and across from us all sat Mr. Argent in one of the kitchen table seats he pulled up.

He didn't look up at all; instead he just stared at the ground. "Really? I'd really appreciate that Mr. Argent" as he said that, he looked up at us.

"Ok! So now that that's settled, we were thinking of having purple and navy blue flower bouquets with white flowers spread throughout it. The purple would be for-" I was cut off mid-sentence by Scott.

"Allison" he spoke softly, "Oh, sorry Lydia, I didn't mean to interrupt."

I him a sympathetic look, "its ok" I said, "But yes, the purple for Allison and the blue would be for" I didn't mean to stop, but it just happened, when I realized I did I continued, "They'd be for uh Aiden."

Mr. Argent decided to take over from there, "I'd like for some of you guys to make speeches for the both of them, Scott, Isaac, Ethan, Lydia, and Ethan, we haven't really constructed a list of people to invite, but, by all means you can invite anyone you think Aiden would want there, including people who don't know of the supernatural beings in Beacon Hills."

We'd spent the next hour or so going back and forth on a list of guests, the list kept getting altered. Adding more people and then scratching others off. When we finally came to an agreement on the guest list we'd used up 17 sheets of notebook paper.

"Here's the list" Scott said, he had decided to take charge which was completely fine with me, and no one complained so it must've been fine with them too. "Megan Edwards, Jaccob Thomas, Andrew Finnley, and Rachel Nichols" Those were a few of Allison's friends. "Danny Māhealani, Patrick Dunn, Lillian Nolan, Jordan Mullens, Nicole Rileys" They were some friends of Ethan and Aiden. Scott continued with people we were all more familiar with "Mellissa and Scott McCall, Stiles and Sherriff Stilinski, Peter and Derek Hale Chris Argent, Kira Yukimura, Malia Tate, Lydia Martin, Isaac Lahey, Ethan, Bobby Finstock, and I think that is it."

I knew it wasn't though, I hadn't told anyone about Jackson coming. When I looked up I saw Mr. Argent looking at me, "Hold on, wait." I said taking the paper from Scott. I added '23.) Jackson Whittemore' and gave Scott the paper back and bit my lip waiting to see what he'd say about it.

Scott read it and looked confused. "Umm Lyd-?" Stiles ripped the paper out of his hands to he could see what was written before Scott could finish.

"No no no!! Lydia what the hell are you thinking? Are you mentally deranged??" He was practically screaming across the room. "Jackson Whittemore is not coming!"

Kira, Malia, and Ethan all exchanged looks before Malia spoke up, "Who is Jackson?" We all had heard her but were too busy in the 'discussion' of whether or not Jackson was coming. However, it wasn't a discussion, Jackson was coming whether they liked it or not.

"I agree with Stiles, Jackson shouldn't come" Isaac had known Jackson for a little while but never liked him because of different lacrosse incidents they had.

"See there, Isaac knows it's a terrible idea! Why don't you!?" Stiles said, at least he took his volume down a notch.

Malia, Kira, and Ethan were all still confused and unaware of whom Jackson was, "So Jackson is...?" Kira said, seeing if she'd have more luck with getting and answer. Yeah she didn't.

Scott looked at her but just added his opinion "No guys, Jackson should come." he paused and looked at me while Stiles gave him his 'Dude don't be a dumbass' look, Scott didn't see but everyone else did. "Yeah sure, we've all had our issues with him. All of us." He paused and looked at Kira, Malia, and Ethan. "Well... Most of us. Anyways, Jackson knew Allison and as much as you all hate to say it- they we friends. And you don't miss a funeral. Ever." He looked up at me and then back at Isaac and Stiles.

Ethan decided his luck on getting an answer. "So who's Jackson again?

"Ethan please!" Stiles shouted even though Ethan only asked once.

I spoke up, I was the only there who knew who the actual Jackson was. The sweet and caring Jackson. "Jackson was my boyfriend way back when, until he moved to London. He was adopted and ever since his parents had told him he had this obsession with making everyone proud. He was the caption of the lacrosse team, and when Scott too- I mean uhm... Got the spot, Jackson became obsessed with finding out how Scott made first line and got to co-caption." I could tell Stiles was about to jump in so I started talking again before he could say anything.

 "He found out about the supernatural, once he got bitten, he didn't turn into a wolf. He turned into a Kanima. In other words- a homicidal lizard. He killed many, after a while I gave him his house key back after we'd broken up and he'd been asking for it. I gave it back when he was in his Kanima form and then he turned back to human. After that, all his transformations were into a werewolf. Derek taught him how to not eat random people and control the transformation and then he moved to London." I hoped that was a good enough explanation for them because I really didn't want to talk about him anymore.

Stiles mumbled. "A werewolf in London."

"Well doesn't he sound wonderful?" Malia said under her breath.

"You know what? He's a good guy so you can shut the hell up. And he's coming, it not up for discussion." I snapped I'm sick of everyone saying how terrible he was. I know he did some bad things but we all did, they just need to lie off. " Goodbye everyone." I got up and headed up stairs.

"Lydia wait!" Isaac shouted after me.