Chapter 1- I'll Call You Later

It was days after the traumatic event we all had witnessed. When Allison figured out how to kill the Oni, but one killed her first, and Aiden too. All Aiden wanted to do was to prove to me that he was a good guy. And he was, he was a good guy. Allison was in Scott's arms when he tried taking her pain, but he couldn't because she wasn't in any pain. Her last words were used to ask if I was safe, and to tell Scott that she still loved him. After all this time, she still loved him. Because they were each other's first love, their only loves.

While my friends and I were still trying to get the story on what happened straight, we all stayed away from the public eye, Stiles, Scott, Ethan, Kira, Isaac and I all stayed out of school for the first day. Once we decided an explanation on what happened, they went back to school.

The story Mr. Argent with the help of Peter and Derek constructed was that a group of guys, at least 4 of them tried stealing my car when we were getting gas at a gas station. We were on our way to Derek's loft to watch some movies, and the group members who attacked us were wearing masks and we think two of them had a knife, or something sharp and metallic. We were all to say that 'it all happened so fast'. Isaac and Ethan were already with Derek at his place, so it was just Stiles, Scott, Allison, Kira, Aiden, and I. Aiden and Allison got attacked but when Scott and Stiles went after them with their lacrosse sticks they ran.

Once we all had told our stories to the police, everyone else went back to school, but I couldn't go back, I was too much of a mess, my best friend just got killed and so did my boyfriend, well my ex-boyfriend. For the first day I just sat at home in my pajamas, I didn't do anything. I just sat there in my room on my bed. Just thinking, remember the first day I met Allison and all the other memories I had of her. By the third day of being absent from school, Mr. Argent, decided to come by my house, he needed my help planning a funeral and service for Allison, he couldn't do it by himself, so he decided to ask the person who knew her best. Me.

I didn't know he was coming over until he knocked on the door around 1 pm. When I went to the door and looked through the peep hole, I was surprised to see him standing there with binders in his hands. I opened the door, welcoming him, smiling, trying to look as if I wasn't about to fall apart into a million pieces. When I shut the door and turned around there were tears rushing down my face, he put all his books down and pulled me into his arms.

"It's going to be okay". He kept assuring me. "You're going to be okay, I promise" and in those moments is where I really lost it, my tears just poured onto the shoulder of his denim jacket. When I pulled away, he wiped the tears from my eyes and continued to tell me I'd be ok, he even started tearing up.

"It's going to be okay Mr. Argent", we both cracked a smile. "So why'd you stop over with those binders?" I asked gesturing toward the stack of books he put down minutes prior.

"Oh, they're... uh... funeral planning books, they have flower samples and different types of services and I need your help". He started choking up but managed to get the rest out, "To plan one and have a service for". He paused; I wasn't sure if he was caught up in his words again or if he wasn't able to say her name. "Allison".

There was a moment of silence, "I'd love to help, what is it you need me to do?"

"I need help deciding on what flowers to get, and what music to play, and is there going to be an open casket?" I could tell all of these things were overwhelming him. "If we do, someone would have to prep her, and  I would like you to uh, make a speech, if that is ok with you Lydia. I actually want all of you guys to say something, if you all want. Scott, Isaac, anyone else who would want to say something too. And I was thinking we should have a combined funeral for Aiden". And all of the sudden all these plans and ideas and everything else just hit me all at once.