Part 3

She isn't pulling away. She's kissing me back and in no time we are making out. She pushes me onto the couch and straddles me. We continue making out and for a second I think our clothes are gonna come off and we are gonna do it on the couch. Instead, she kisses my neck and whispers in my ear,

"Share the bed with me,"

I smile and scoop her up over my shoulder. She let's out a cute, little squeal. I carefully drop her on the bed and she smiles at me with her gorgeous face and I just want to keep kissing her. She gets up and walks into the bathroom. I take my shirt off and She pokes her head out.

"Oh sorry," She blushes, "I was just gonna see if you could hand me a t-shirt from my bag," She points to the pink sparkly bag next to me. I still had my shirt in my hand so I said,

"Here, why don't you just were mine?"

"Um, okay, thanks," Her face turns red as I throw her my shirt. I smile to myself. I get under the covers and a few minutes later Jenna comes out of the bathroom. She's wearing my shirt and it looks like she isn't wearing shorts because the shirt is covering them. She looks so hot. She notices me looking at her and she smiles. She gets under the covers next to me, then turns towards me.

"How do you do it?" she asks.

"Do what?" I say confused.

"Make girls feel 100 times better in an instant," She explains.

"Oh, well I just tell them the truth. Every girl is beautiful in their own way. But then there's you. I can't seem to figure you out. You're beautiful in all ways and you're the first girl I've met that's like that," I tell her. She stares at me with her mouth open like she's gonna say something but doesn't.

"Wow, thank you. I don't really know what to say so-" She begins but then she kisses me. I think that was the best response.