Part 7

The movie ends and I see Jenna get up while checking her phone.

"Sorry guys, be right back," She addresses the group. "Hey girl!" She exclaims to her phone and I assume she is on FaceTime. The guys and I just sit around and talk about the movie. 

"OH MY GOD!" We hear Jenna scream from my room. We all jump but the then hear running footsteps. "AHH! Nash! Guess What!!" Jenna squeals as she comes running into the room. 

"What?" He laughs.

"Cami is coming to visit!" She tells him. 

"Thats great!" He grins. Jenna turns to the rest of us, "Cami is my best friend from home," She tells us. "Ahh! I'm just so excited! And she loves all you guys" She adds. 

"Do you love us?" Taylor asks hopeful.

She giggles, "Yes, you guys are great," She looks at me after she says that but turns away when she starts blushing. I smile to myself. So I do have a chance after all.

"Guys it's almost 3 am," Jenna says as she looks at her phone and then yawns. The rest of us start to yawn too. "I'm gonna go to bed," she tells us.

"Yeah good idea blondie," Nash nods. "You guys crashing here I assume?" he wonders to the guys and they all nod at him. 

"Night guys, I had a lot of fun tonight," Jenna flashes them her perfect smile. 

"So did we," Matt grins at her.

"Yeah we did," Gilinksy smirks. She giggles and goes into my room. I follow her to get some of my stuff to sleep in. I knock on the door and walk in. Jenna is already laying in bed but looks up and smiles at me.

"Hey, just came to get some stuff," I tell her.

She looks at me confused, "Wait..you're not sleeping in here?" 

"Oh, um, I didn't know you wanted me too," I state.

"Cam, this is your room. I don't want you too feel like you can't sleep in your own bed because of me, especially this whole summer. Besides, your body heat keeps me warm," She giggles. 

I chuckle at her comment, "I just don't want Nash to.." I pause.

"To what? Get mad?" She replies, "Cam, I know Nash likes me,"

I was not expecting that. I just look at her because I have no idea what to say.

"I don't like him like that, he is honestly like my brother. I like someone else," She says. 

I sit down next to her on the bed, "Oh really?" I smirk. 

She starts to giggle, "Yes,"

"Well, aren't you gonna tell me who it is?" I question.

"Hmm, I don't know," She pretends to think.

"Oh, you don't know, huh?" I get closer to her, flirting even more. "Maybe tickling you will help you decide," 

Her eyes get wide, "Cam...don't do it," She starts to back away but I just get closer.

"Then tell me," I put my hands out. She shakes her head while still slowly backing away. "Okay then..." I reach for her and start tickling her. She explodes with laughter as she tries to squirm her way out.

"C-am! Ow ow ow, Cam! Stop!" She orders. I stop, scared that I hurt her. I was on top of her but get off to see if she is okay. She stands up off the bed and rubs her arm.

"Ow Cam," She frowns at me.

"Jenna, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I ask as I gently grab her arm.

"I will be..." She smirks and then tackles me to the bed. She pins me down so she is on top of me, her legs straddling my waist. 

"Hey!" I exclaim. 

She leans in closer to me, "Gotcha," she smirks again. Oh wow, little Cam is wanting to come out to play. I just can't help it, I'm so attracted to her. I try my best to suppress it but luckily the door swings open. All the guys are standing there, staring at us. Jenna is still on top of me but slowly gets off.

"Oh..uh..we were just..uh..making sure you were okay," Matt stutters. 

"Yeah, we were just kinda wrestling, but we are okay, thanks guys," Jenna laughs nervously as her face starts to turn bright red. Nash looks so annoyed.

"Okay, night guys," Shawn replies for the group and they leave the room.

Jenna and I look at each other for a second and then, as if on cue, burst out laughing at the same time.

"Good job Cam," Jenna laughs.

"Me? Hey, I blame you," I retort.

"Um, you were the one to start tickling me," She defends. We just sit there in silence before she speaks up, "By the way, the person I like should already know I like them,"

I look at her as I cock my head, "So, you want this person to make the first move?"

"Well, they already did, but things have been calm for a little bit, so I got confused about if they actually liked me or not," She tells me. I play along because I know she is talking about me.

"So how could this person show you they like you?" I wonder.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe if they just came up and kissed me, I mean that would make it pretty clear, becau-" I cut her off by grabbing her face and kissing her. 

She kisses me back until she gently pulls away, "Finally," She grins. I chuckle with a huge smile and pull her back in for another kiss. 

A/N: Please Comment if you liked this chapter! I need to know that I should make more!! Thanks for reading!