Part 5

"I'm gonna get ready!" Jenna cheers and kisses Nash's cheek then gallops to my room. Ugh, did she not think anything about the kiss? Maybe i'm overreacting, I mean a cheek kiss is a friendly kiss, right?

Nash looks at me confused, "Why is she so happy?"

I froze, "Um, what? Is she not usually like that?" 

He shook his head, "Not really. Maybe she's trying to tell me she wants me," He grins. 

I threw a pillow at him and laugh, "Dude, shut up," Oh God. I can't pursue anything with Jenna or Nash will never forgive me. But I already really like her. I guess I can only wait and see what happens. I go to my room and knock on the door, making sure Jenna isn't changing. All I hear is muffled music playing, so i peek my head in and don't see her in the room so I assume she's in the bathroom. The music stops and Jenna comes out of the bathroom and she grins at me. She looks gorgeous. Her hair in two braids, and her cute outfit. 

"All yours," She says.

"Thanks," I smile, which makes her smile. I take a quick shower and get dressed. As I'm pulling my shirt over my head, I hear Jenna squealing and laughing. What? I walk out to find Nash on top of her, tickling her. 

"Tell me!" Nash demands as he sat up. 

"Nash, I don't need a reason to be happy," She defends. He eyes her suspiciously. I smile to myself because I can't help but think I contributed to her happiness.  

"Hey, mom and dad want to meet us to get lunch," Hayes enters the room.

"Yay food!" Jenna exclaims as she jumps off the couch and I laugh to myself. 

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

"What's that?" I ask to everyone. 

"Sorry, it's my phone. Ever since you posted that video this morning, I've gotten all these people following me and trying to get to make vines and stuff," Jenna tells us.

"Wow. You should do it! We can help!" Nash smiles. 

She looks at all of us, hesitant, "...ONLY if you guys help me," She agrees.

"Yeah!" I say excitedly, "We will help you set up everything in the Uber,"

"Okay! I'm nervous!" She laughs, nervousness in her voice. 

"Don't worry! Everyone will love you!" Nash reassures her. 

"Thanks guys," She grins. As Nash calls the Uber, I set up a YouTube and Vine account for Jenna.

"Okay, all set!" I hand her phone back. 

"Thanks so much! What should my first vine be?" She wonders. I tell her the idea I have and she agrees. She starts recording...

"Hi! My names Jenna and.." I cut her off by jumping in behind her and screaming like a chicken, "And that's Cameron Dallas," She yells over me and then starts laughing hysterically. 

Once she stops laughing she says, "You're so funny, Cameron!"

"Why thank you sugar," I say in a girly voice. She laughs again. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Nash staring at us hardcore. 

The Uber comes and we all get in. Jenna's phone starts blowing up with messages and likes. I look at her profile and notice a lot of people putting heart eyes and asking questions like "are you guys dating??" "you're pretty! Good job Cam!" and more. I think Nash saw them too because the whole time we were at lunch and showing Jenna around LA, he didn't speak to me. I don't know what to do. Do I back off? Even if I really do like her? Ugh. We spent all day going around LA and didn't get back until 8. Nash avoided me as best he could and tried to stay by Jenna's side the whole time. She posted a vine with him and then the same comments appeared and all of our phones were going crazy. They settled down after we were home for a while. 

"The guys are coming over," Nash tells us while we are watching tv. 

"Who?" Jenna asks.

"The Magcon crew," He replied. 

"Ohhh," She nods. Well this should be interesting...