Stuck

A/N UPDATE: I know Cam and Nash no longer live together but I started this when they did and would rather not change it now. Plus, I miss them together.
----------------------------
Cameron's POV

"Hey Cam, you know the fam is coming up today right?" Nash asked as we sat on the couch.

"Yeah, I remember you telling me that," I replied.

"Okay. Oh and you know how my parents best friends got into that car accident?" Nash reminded me.

"Yeah how are your parents holding up?" I asked.

"They're a lot better from what I can tell, but the reason I brought it up is because my parents took in their daughter and she's coming up with them, and I'm excited cause she's superrrr hot and it'll be fun" He added.

"Gotta crush or something?" I joked.

"Shutup dude," He chuckled. Nash and I cleaned up the apartment a little and proceeded to play COD. An hour later there is a knock at the door and Nash determines it is his family. As I sit on the couch I hear the familiar voices, all except one. A soft, sweet, happy voice and I knew it had to be the girl Nash was talking about.

"Nash!" The girls voice cried. I got up and went to greet them. I saw Nash holding a slim, tan, blonde girl. He put her down when Hayes acknowledged my presence. My eyes were focused on the girl. She was gorgeous. I greeted everyone and Nash introduced me to the girl. Her name is Jenna. She smiled at me with a slight blush coming to her cheeks. Her subtle actions showed innocence which grabbed my attention even more. I could tell Nash and her were pretty close by the way they talked.

"So we are staying at the Days Inn down the street but thought that Hayes and Jenna could stay here?" Beth, Nash's mom said.

"Yeah no problem," I smiled

"Great! We are going to check in but we wanted to stop by first and let you know we are here," She told us.

"Okay," Nash replied. Nash's parents and Skylnn left and it was just Jenna, Hayes, me, and Nash.

"Okay so, where am I sleeping?" Jenna asked.

"On the floor," Hayes smirked.

"That's where you're sleeping," She defended.

"I'll sleep on the couch and you can have my bed," I told her.

"Oh no you don't have to do that. Nash can do it," She smiled at him.

"Uh no he offered. Hayes can stay with me," Nash said.

"Yeah I'll be fine. How nice would I be if I made you sleep on the couch?" I chuckled.

"Okay fine, but maybe we can trade off nights," She stated.

"Yeahhh, not happening," I grinned at her. She blushed.

"Take notes Nash," She smirked, "I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom," and before anyone could reply she left the room.

"Wow Cam, already gave up your bed?" Nash said surprised.

"Yeah I'm not letting her sleep on the couch," I told him.

"Hot right?" Nash nodded. I felt a blush come to my cheeks so I chuckled and nodded. Jenna appeared from the hallway and hugged Nash from behind.

"I missed you!" She exclaimed. He turned around to face her.

"I missed you too blondie!" He said cheerfully. She giggled with a huge grin. I almost went weak.

"So what are we gonna do?" Hayes asked.

"Uh I don't know, what do you wanna do?" Nash replied.

"Swim!" Hayes exclaimed. Nash and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Jenna?" I asked.

"Yeah! I was hoping someone would suggest that," She smiled at me. We all went to change. I was the first one ready so I sat on the couch to wait. Jenna came out and was holding her swimsuit up by her boobs.

"Hey Nash? Can you help m-" She looks up and sees me, "Oh, I thought Nash would be out here already. Um, would you mind tying this?" She asked shyly.

"Yeah no problem," I smiled and got up to tie her swim suit, "There you go,"

"Thanks," Her face was blushed so I figured she was embarrassed about having me tie her suit, which I thought was really cute. She stood in front of the mirror in the tv area and was putting her hair up. I couldn't help but stare at her tan, toned body. Nash and Hayes came out so I looked at them trying to distract myself.

"Ready?" Nash asked. I don't think he saw me staring at her, which I was glad about because Nash likes her and I don't wanna cause any drama. I nodded and stood up.

"Only if you give me a piggy back ride," She said facing Nash and gave a puppy do look.

He copied her face but gave in and said, "Come here,"

She immediately grinned and got on his back, "Hayes take a picture of us!" She exclaimed as she handed him her phone. She kissed his cheek as Hayes took the picture and she giggled, "Okay but for real," and they took another one just smiling. She likes him. I felt sad, which was weird because I just met her.

Nash carried Jenna all the way down to the pool as Hayes and I walked behind them. I can't deny that I was looking at her ass the whole time. When we got to the pool we laid our towels on some chairs. Jenna had her head on Nash's shoulder.

"I don't wanna get down," She laughed.

"Sorry, rides over," Nash said. She sighed and got down. We all ended up making our way slowly into the water since it was freezing. After a few minutes we were all used to it. Nash and Jenna were trying to dunk each other the whole time. We just kinda hung out for a while until we got bored. We laid out until we were dry and went back to the apartment. We watched tv and I got to know Jenna a little better. Nash's parents came over for a little bit until they had to leave because it was Skylynn's bedtime. Nash, Hayes, Jenna, and I ended talking until about 1 am. We were all pretty tired and went our seperate ways. I stayed up watching tv though. I watched an episode of spongebob and assumed everyone else was asleep. That is until I heard faint sobs. Right away I could tell it wasn't Nash or Hayes. I was concerned because I knew it was Jenna. I couldn't let it go, so I walked over and put my ear against my door since she was staying in my room. I lightly tapped on the door and opened it. She was sitting on the side of the bed and I saw her body jump alittle and she looked at me. She quickly wiped her face and faked a smile.

"Hey," She said.

"Are you okay?," I asked softly and sincerely.

"Yeah, what do you mean?" She gave a small laugh.

"You don't have to lie to me, you know," I told her as I walked closer.

"How do you know if I'm lying?" She wondered.

"Those weren't happy tears," I stated. She looked at the ground and I sat next to her. She looked back at me, tears forming in her eyes.

"Hey," I said concerned, "Come here," I told her and wrapped my arms around her. Her breathing became steady and she pulled gently pulled herself away from me.

"Sorry," She laughed, embarrassed, " I just get these dreams about my parents and it freaks me out a little," she confessed.

"You don't have to be sorry," I reassured her. She smiled slightly like she didn't believe me. "I'm serious, okay? you have nothing to be sorry about," I told her again.

"Thank you," she nodded. I hugged her again.

"Come get me if you need me okay?" I smiled. She nodded with a smile.