Part 4

I wake up that morning and see Jenna rolled over on her side facing away from me. I'm not sure how to feel about the kiss we shared last night, because that's all that happened. I can't like her though..Nash likes her and I can't break bro code. I'm sure what has happened between us recently was just due to being in the moment.
I roll over and check my phone. 9:30 am. I get up to go to the bathroom as quietly as possible as to not wake up Jenna, but when I walk out I see her looking at her phone.
She looks up at me with a tired smile.

"Hey," I say softly, "Did I wake you?"

"It's okay, I'm a light sleeper," She reassures me. "I think I'm gonna go wake Nash up wanna come?"

I chuckle with a nod.

"What should I do? I wanna annoy him," She grins as we walk out of my room. I walk over to the fridge and show her the whipped cream. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"OH MY GOD, YAS," She cheers. I spray some whipped cream into her hands.

"I have to record this for YouTube, you okay with that?" I smirk.

"Are you kidding, I get to be on Cameron Dallas's YouTube? Duhhh," She smiles. I grab my camera off the charger and tell Jenna I'm ready to record. I follow her to Nash's room where he is still asleep. Jenna looks back at me, trying not to laugh. She counts on her fingers as she mouths, 1, 2, 3..

"SMACK CAM!!" She says loudly as she smacks Nash square in the face. Nash jumps up, panicking a little before he realizes what was going on. Jenna and I burst out laughing.

"You're..face..I can't.." Jenna was laughing so hard she couldn't say full sentences. Nash grabbed Jenna and pinned her to the bed. He took some whipped cream off his face and put it on hers. That just made her laugh harder. I got annoyed. I don't know why, I guess it's just like when you see your crush flirting with another guy.

"Got it," I said loud enough to be heard over the two of them.

"Aw Cam, you got that on video? Bro," Nash said.

"Ha Ha, got ya," Jenna stuck her tongue out at him. Nash pushed her playfully.

"I'll get you guys back..both of you, " Nash defended.

"We'll see," Jenna laughed as she walked out of the room.

"What the hell just happened?" Hayes asked confused as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Jenna, she got me dude," Nash told him referring to the whipped cream. Hayes laughed at him. Hayes and I left left Nash to clean up, only to find Jenna not in the living room.

"Where's Nashty?" Jenna's voice rang as she walked out of my room.

"Cleaning up," I replied. She nodded.

"So Hayes, when do we get to explore LA?" Jenna wondered.

"Uh, I think today. Mom and dad are coming so we can all go together." He said to her.

"Yay!" She squealed.

"Bro, my ear drums," Nash said coming out of his room.

"Bro, suck it," Jenna told him. I laughed, she's pretty funny. "Get ready ya hobo, WE'RE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!" She exclaimed, referring to The Hobbit. Damn, she's got me hooked.