chapter 8

Paul pov

all tho the concert Eric Carr was thinking about his mate an i don't blame him she was thrown back hard from the bome going off then we saw Stephanie pull up in her rig an Eric Carr went to help his mate down an she clung to him as he lead her to their room she an her sister share an Eric helped Michelle get ready for bed but he stayed the night with her an so did Eric Singer. the next morning i woke up an met up with Gene an Tommy an we went to Michelle an Stephanie hotel room an Eric Singer answerd the door how is Michelle '' i be doing okay if someone would let me be for now '' not going to happen Vixen not till your sight come's back then firestar jumped up on Michelle lap an licked her face.

'' hey firestar'' then i saw Stephanie lay Michelle cloths on the bed an Michelle grabbed them an Stephanie helped her sister to the bathroom to get dressed then they came out an Eric Carr could not take his eyes off of Michelle '' i know you are staring at me Fox '' know how do you know am staring at you Michelle Eric Carr even tho she can't see right now she can still tell when some one is staring at her '' thank you Paul but i can hald this on my own but thank you '' your welcome Michelle. jut then our manager came i just hear how are you doing Michelle '' am doing okay sir but i will not be able to drive until my site come's back '' well we are on a lay over here for now so that should be plenty of time for you to regain your site then he left '' sister '' yes Stephanie said '' can you go an get me a pice of energon i have an idea that might help my site come back''  so Stephanie went an got the energon for Michelle an handed it to her an we all saw a slot in her arm open an she but it in then we saw her eye's glowing a bight greenish blue which i her orangianl eye color .

Michelle then tore the bandage's off her eye's '' that better '' an Eric Carr hugged Michelle oh how i missed seeing you greenish blue yes Michelle an she smiled okay how about we all go riding in Michelle an Stephanie rig's an we all went to their rig's Michelle i have to ask something '' sure what is it Paul '' how come when your in your bot form your eye's are orange an when your back to normal your eye's are greenish blue '' oh that well we changed our eye color's for a reason '' why Eric Carr asked '' so our enemy's could not find out we are the same peron while in our bot form ''.  wow me an Eric Carr said i then saw firestar was laying on the bed beside me uh Michelle firestar is glowing '' WHAT '' an she slammed on the break's an climed in the back '' oh no firestar got into my energon stock pile an he changing '' is that bad Eric Carr asked '' yes my love it is for it changing firestar from a normal little fox kitt to a cybertronen one '' then i say Michelle grabb her cb {'' Foxy lady to Catwomen '' am here sister what wrong '' firestar got into my energon stock pile an is changing into a robotic fox kitt '' WHAT '' yeah but it okay my an am mate can bond with the little fox ''}.