chapter 1

Narrator pov

out on the road driving together was two sister's they had just came to the big city of New York City an they were going every where that was looking for truck driver's but no one wanted to hire them their last chance was the band Kiss " ( Foxy lady to Catwomen " an here Foxy lady " you know the band Kiss is our last chance " i know sister we can't lose our rig's an we won't ) they then park their rig's. in side Paul, Gene, Tommy, Eric Singer an Eric Carr were trying to find two truck driver's to hall their merchandise trailer's when they heard their manger talking with someone so they leaned agenst the door so you two lady's want the jod of halling the Band Kiss merchandise trailer's " yes sir " well how long have you been driving big rig's since we were old enough to drive for our father before he pasted away an we can handle anything .

well it not up to me it up to the band then the door fell open an the manger an the two sister's looked at them huh guy's their manger said i like you to meet Michelle an her sister Stephanie they want the job of halling the merchandise trailer's both Eric Carr an Eric Singer looked at both Michelle an Stephanie Michelle was dressed in a orange crop top an black pant's an Stephanie was dressed the same only her top wasin green. what make's you two think you can handle it then Michelle walked over to Eric Carr " Listen here Fox boy me an my sister have halled much more danger's load's for our father an if you think we are a couple of girly girl's you are dead wrong " an one more thing if you want to date us you have to impress us first an it ture we both like rock star's but that not enough for us we need to know you care about us Stephanie said .

" oh an our cb handle's are Foxy lady " an Catwomen well let's look at your rig's an they all went out side an when Eric Carr an Eric Singer saw them they were impressed with the girl's along with Paul, Gene and Tommy then Paul said lady's you got the job an they shoke hand's now were are you staying at " the the hotel down the road from here why " because we leave in two day's the manger said Michelle an Stephanie got in their rig's an went to their hotel an got their room keycard . " am going to take a hot shower sister " okay Michelle Stephanie said while Michelle was in the shower their was a nock on their door an Stephanie saw it was Eric Carr an Eric Singer an she let them in my sister is in the shower it was a long drive here " Stephanie can you hand me a towle please " i got it Eric Carr said to Stephanie an he handed the towle to Michelle " GET OUT OF HERE ERIC CARR " Stephanie an Eric Singer laughed.

Eric Carr pov

when me an Eric Singer saw both Michelle an Stephanie we fell in love they are perfuct plus they are going to be working for us right now me an Eric Singer are going to their hotel which room are Michelle an Stephanie in room 303 so we went to their room an Stephanie opened the door were is your sister i asked Stephanie my sister is in the shower it was a long drive here " Stephanie can you hand me a towle please " i got it i said to Stephanie an i handed the towle to Michelle " GET OUT OF HERE ERIC CARR " Stephanie an Eric Singer laughed. i then came out smiling my sister is going to kill you Eric Carr then i will die a happy man then we saw Michelle come out an she looked at me " what were you thinking coming into the bathroom while i was in the shower Eric Carr " to hand you the towle but i saw your tattoo am i saw Michelle blush a bright red i think we should be going Eric Singer said an we left but before we left see you two in the morning the next day Me, Eric Singer, Paul, Gene an Tommy went to see Michelle and Stephanie.

when we got tho their hotel we saw them in bikini's Michelle was in an orange an Black bikini an Stephanie was in an green an black bikini an theywere washing their rig's by hand in the sun an their wet skin shined in the sun then we saw they were wearing belly button ring's Michelle belly button ring was a sleeping fox an Stephanie was the catman icon an they where listing to our music coming form Michelle rig. they were laughing an giggling the hole time then Michelle looked up " Stephanie look who's here the hole band " what can we help you guy's with we need to go over the route we are going to be taking you two Paul said " just let us go get changed first " we watched as both Michelle an Stephanie went to change cloth's an they came back an Michelle was wearing an orange top an black short's an Stephanie was wearing an green top an black short's two.

Paul had layed the map out an was showing Michelle and Stephanie the route because we are going to LA i then got an idea am going to ride with Michelle in her rig an am going to ride with Stephanie in her rig eric Singer said we all saw Michelle and Stephanie look at each other " are you sure you want to do that me an my sister talk to each other over the cb alot" it will be fine i said then we all went out to eat me an Eric Singer are going to try an get to know Michelle an Stephanie a little better. so we told Paul, Gene an Tommy we are going to get to know the girl's better then they left so girl's tell us about your self's what do you two want to know Stephanie asked well what do you like " well i love the color's orange an black an i had a pet fox when i was little but he die an i don't let anyone other than my sister touch my rig" an i love the color's green an black an just like my sister i had a pet panther when i was little but he die two an my sister is the only one to touch my rig two wow me an Eric Singer said .