chapter 3

Eric Singer pov

Me an Eric Carr along with Paul, Gene, Tommy watchen Michelle an Stephanie workon fixing then little red tail fox led  how did you two know to do that " this is not our first time dealing with a hurt animal Tommy "Me an Eric Carr looked at each other then Michelle carried the little fox back to her rig then we watched as they hooked up the trailer's wow they can back their rig's up with out looking guy's must be from their year's of carring load's. i looked at Stephanie an saw her hooking up the hose to the trailer for the light's an airbreak's an Michelle was doing the same then some man came an was causing trouble for us i saw Michelle an Stephanie behind them an Michelle tapped him on the shoulder an he turned around an became white as a ghost " BOO" aaaahhhh they said you two had die DO WE LOOK DIE TO YOU " NOW IF YOU DON'T LEAVE OUR EMPLOYERS ALONE WE WILL BUT YOU IN THE HOSPITAL " an he ran  away screaming what was tyhat about Gene asked .

" it a long story but to cut to the chase we are immortal " wow Me, Eric Carr, Paul, Gene an Tommy said i gusee you are going to fire us now " look's like we lost another job sister come on " hold on you two Paul said an he layed his hand's on their shoulder were not firing you because you are immortal your not Stephanie said no i said but now more secert's agreed both Michelle an Stephanie said. " but we do have some demon's of our own " Gene just looked at them what my sister mean's our ex's will try an get us fired but they can not hurt us Stephanie said i walked over to her an Eric Carr walked over to Michelle an we all went out side an we climed up in their rig's an i saw Paul, Gene an Tommy get in the limo an we were off to LA i saw Stephanie grab her cb ( Catwomen to Foxy Lady " Foxy Lady here Catwomen " how is the little red tail fox " it  asleep in my bunk Eric Carr stop that tickle's Foxy Lady out ").

i had to laugh oh that Fox i saw Stephanie smiling what i asked her my sister is hopelessly in love with Eric Carr ever since she heard him an she has fox's all over her room back home an on the inside of her rig  Stephanie said  is that why she named her rig running Fox you got it wow an  what about you Stephanie i actuly have two love's one is the original drummer Peter Criss an then their is you Eric Singer an i smiled so you like me huh an i saw her blushing like crazy then it started to rain. ( "Foxy Lady to Catwomen look's like we are running into some bad weather " yeah it raining so hard i can't see the road we need to pull over until it stop's raining ) i then called Paul an he agreed to stop until it stopped raing hard i then saw Michelle rig's tail light's come on an Stephanie stopped her rig for i heard the air break's came on an they both but their four way flasher's on i then saw Michelle out in the rain with flare's an Stephanie got out to help her sister then they came running back to their rig's .

Paul pov

when Eric Singer called an told me that neither Michelle or Stephanie could see the road for it raining so hard so i said we are going to stop then i saw Michelle running by the limo with flare's in her hand's an laying on the road then she ran back to her rig for it was raining hard they got to be hungery Paul Gene said you are not going to go out in this rain i then go out an ran to Michelle rig an opened the door " Paul what are you doing it pouring down out there " an it cold to " here let me turn the heat up ". Eric Carr grabbed the blacket off her bunk thank's your rig is nice in side Michelle " thanks me an my sister had our rig's custom builted for us we talked for a good while i the saw the rain was letting up go i went back to the limo  an we got back on the road to LA we drove until it got dark an we came to a hotel Michelle an Stephanie got their own hotel room i then knocked on there door " just a sec " an Michelle opened the door an i came in were is your sister " she is in the shower Paul " well i need to speak to the two of you i then saw Stephanie come out in her gown.

" okay what was it you need to talk to us about" oh right we are almost at LA so in the morning you need to top your rig's off for it going to be another long drive i then went back to my hotel room an went to bed an in the morning we all were up an back on the road i could see then Michelle an her sister were still behinde us then we came to the Californa  highway an when i looked back again Michelle an Stephanie were side by side on the highway then we came to our turn. then we came to the off rampan then we came into the city of LA but we had to stop an i saw Michelle clime down along with her sister " what wrong Paul " i don't know were the stadium is you two " great look's like we have to ask" just then two highway partol officer pulled is there a problem here no we are trying to find the stadium you see we are halling the merchandise trailer's for the band Kiss her an the other two memeber's are sitting in our rig's Stephanie said well just follow us we will take you there thanks i said .

we followed the two motor officer's all the way to the stadium then me, Gene an Tommy got out of the limo an watched as Michelle an Stephanie backed into their spot's then Michelle , Eric Carr, Stephanie an Eric Singer out out an Eric Carr an Eric Singer came over to us while we watched Michelle an Stephanie unhook the trailer's an get back in their rig's an pull away then they parked their rig's side by side then they came over to us an we went about checking out the stadium when some how our fan's got in an Michelle an Stephanie stud infront of us " STOP RIGHT WERE YOU ALL ARE YOU ARE NOT GETTING NEAR THE BAND SO BACK OFF RIGHT NOW THE SHOW IS NOT UNTIL NEXT WEEK " . while Michelle an Stephanie were dealing with our over excited fan's we ran to their rig's an got in an layed low then the door's opened an i saw Michelle looking at me, Gene an Eric Carr " what are you three doing in here an i know Tommy an Eric Singer are in my sister rig " we were hiding from our fan's " well there gone so if you don't mind GET OUT OF MY RIG " an we got out an Eric Carr said sorry about us hiding in your rig Michelle an shw could not stay mad at the Fox then me, Gene an Tommy got in the limo an Michelle an Eric Carr got back in her rig an Stephanie an Eric Singer got back in her rig an we went to our hotel.