"'Sup, fuckers," he announced, stomping in and falling onto the couch. He gestured to Jeno grandly, who paused in his movements and turned slightly pink. "Check out Jeno sans glasses." The room suddenly sipped into pin-drop silence, minus Sanha and Hyunjin, who continued arguing quietly in the corner. Everyone else regarded Jeno seriously. Jeno felt as if he was going to be sick.

Sunwoo dropped his cushion. "Is that even Jeno?"

"No, you idiot, it's Jen-not." Yukhei made finger guns at Sunwoo, and everyone groaned, breaking the suffocating tension.

There were suddenly a few exclamations of alarm when Jaemin suddenly tripped and fell backwards into an extremely conveniently placed beanbag. Everyone flinched at the soft thud that reverberated throughout the room. Lee Chan kneeled down and poked Jaemin's cheek uncertainly, to no response. Jaemin stared blankly at the ceiling.

"He's meditating," he tried to assure Jeno, who was looking beyond confused.

Sanha, who now had Hyunjin in a headlock, shook his head woefully, "He's died."

Jaehyun leaned down and slapped him lightly across the cheek, but Jaemin didn't answer. He seemed to have gone into shock. Jeno repressed the urge to go over and check his pulse.

"Anyway," digressed Kevin, "where are your glasses? You don't even take them off for basketball."

"I always wonder how they don't fall off!" commented Mark, to widespread agreement.

"I just wanted to try something new, that's all," Jeno shrugged his shoulders indifferently, though his heart was probably breaking a couple speed limits. "Is Jaemin okay though?" Jeno told himself that he wanted to get the attention off of him, but he really was sort of worried. Jaemin had literally collapsed. "He... looks like he's having a seizure, but in his head."

Juyeon placed a hand on Jeno's shoulder, "I don't think that's how seizures work, son."

Jeno rolled his eyes and hurried over to crouch down in front of him, waving his hand in front of the younger's face, then taking his arm and hefting him up. Jaemin weakly staggered upwards and quickly detached himself from Jeno's hold. Jeno raised his eyebrows at him, but Jaemin was avoiding his gaze for some reason.

"Thanks, just feeling a bit tired," he muttered. Pointing sideways at Yukhei with his thumb, he continued, "He was beating me up like two minutes ago." Jeno nodded understandably — Yukhei combined height, power, and boundless energy, of course Jaemin was tired. He then turned to say something, but he forgot what upon seeing the rest of the team looking at them like they were aliens.

"You guys gotta tone that down," said Sunwoo, running his hands down his face.

Eric started clapping excitedly next to him. "Bravo! I can't wait to see how this turns out!"

Hyunjin was looking from Jaemin to Jeno as if he had just reached the ultimate epiphany.

Jeno narrowed his eyes. "What's happening?"

"Don't sweat it, dude," Jaemin cupped the back of his neck, looking very stressed. "Please, don't sweat it." He suddenly rolled up his sleeves and put up his fists, the cloudy look in his eyes dissipating. "Now, who wants to fight me next?"

"Hold on!" yelled Sanha. "I'm next!"

"What were you guys even fucking doing before I got here?" mused Jeno, watching Jaemin and Sanha grab two couch pillows each.

"Pillow war," replied Kevin happily, sitting down on the couch and grabbing some popcorn from the side table. "It's fucking hilarious."

Eric clapped his hands and cleared his throat multiple times, then looked at Juyeon expectantly. His boyfriend groaned and pushed Sanha and Jaemin apart, to much protest. Eric clapped his hands again and called for silence. "Listen, no more pillow wars. Now that everyone has arrived, we shall begin the activities I have planned for tonight."