Chaoxiang: "Mama! ChaoXiang is holding the flowers that's for you!"

Minghao: "Chaoxiang, Minghao and Chanming are here!" He yelled over the mic that Irene gave him.

Fans: "Wahh! It's the Lee Triplets!" They all cheered.

A/N: More like.. SONG TRIPLETS!!😍😍

Irene: "What are we waiting for? Let's get the party started! Bring out the cakes!" She yelled over the mic as the fans got hyped up.

Joy: "There's a cake?"

Youngwan: "KEIKEU!" He squealed making all of us chuckle at his cuteness.

Leeteuk: "Okay! I'll call out FIVE lucky fans to come up here on stage and ask each member the question you want to ask!" He said over the mic and all the fans started yelling again. Leeteuk sunbae-nim is the MC for today's concert.

Minyoung: "Does all of you have the earphone thingy?" I asked shouting so one of them can hear me.

Taeyong: "Yup!" He said as he pointed at it.

Leeteuk: "The one wearing a black dress!" He said as he was still picking the five lucky fans.

Leeteuk: "You can ask first." He said as he gave a mic to one of the fans.

XiaoXi: "Hello! Gah! I'm so excited! I'm XiaoXi, my first question is for Irene-Eonnie!" She fan girled as she talk.

XiaoXi: "When are you and Chanyeol-Oppa will get married?" She asked.

Irene: "We're still not sure on when the wedding will be." She nervously said.

The past four fans kept on asking personal question but luckily we were able to avoid some of it! Now the last one is going to ask me now... Gosh! I wish her question will not be like the other fans' questions! The first one asked me on why did I wanted to become an idol then the second one asked me about how was I able to look after three kids at once! I'm super woman you know that? Hehe.. Just joking! The third one asked if I'm dating someone... and I lied. The fourth one then asked me to tell one embarrassing story to the public! I, the savage maknae, then told them one of Mark's embarrassing story.. I'm such an evil sister, hehehhe.

Jungmi: "Minyoung-Eonnie.. My question for you is.. who's the father of the triplets?" She asked as I got nervous by her question.

Minyoung: "T-their f-father?" I stuttered.

Minjun: "Minjun, Minhyung and Minho's Papa!" He said and pointed at Chenle.

Jungmi: "Chenle's their father?!" She asked looking surprise as heck!

Why'd you do that Minjun?! Now I have to deal with the media. I quickly took a deep breath before speaking.

Minyoung: "Yes, Chenle's their father." I said and look at Chenle with hopeful eyes.

Minyoung: "Please help me!" I whispered-yelled to him.

Jungmi: "YES! MY SHIP IS SAILING! CHENMIN IS NOW OFFICIAL Y'ALLSTERS!" She shouted over the mic and the fans then started chanting 'ChenMin'.

Seulgi: "You two need to kiss! I wanna see all of our fans get hyped up because of it!" She whispered to me.

Minyoung: "What?! Are you out of your mind?!" I exclaimed looking at her death serious.

Fans: "KISS! WE WANNA SEE CHENMIN KISS!" They all yelled in chorus, wow! They really want to see us kiss?.

Wendy: "Chenle! Come here!" She yelled and pulled Chenle to the middle.

Joy: "I'll get Minyoung!" She told Wendy and also pulled me towards the middle.

Minyoung: "Fuck fuck fuck." I muttered to myself continuously.

Yeri: "We wanna see ChenMin happen!" She yelled and pushed me forward to Chenle.

This position is a.. little bit.. awkward? I don't know! I'm so lucky Chenle caught me before I fall!

Chenle: "Are you alright?" He worriedly asked.

Fans: "Ayiee~" The all squealed in chorus, again!

Donghyuck: "Just kiss already!" He yelled as me and Chenle looked at each other, me being me, my soul slowly left my body..

I slowly closed my eyes and felt Chenle's lips on mine.. I need to pull apart! I don't want to see Jaemin hurt just because of this! This need to stop!

I quickly pulled away and just stared at Chenle. Why does he have to be like this?! He's such a fluff ballー Aish! I need to stop! I don't want any of the two to get hurt just because of me! THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

Minyoung: "Let's take a picture with the fans!" I said changing the topic and luckily the others agreed and we all took a picture with the fans including the kids and ourー I mean THEIR partners!

I don't have a partner, YET! Just wait.. I need more time to choose.. or not?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Eyyy! I'm back y'allsters!😂 sorry for the boring chapters this past few weeks😭

I'm sorry for the wrong grammars in this chapter😭 I'M SO SORRY!😭

QOTD: Who do you ship more? Minyoung and Jaemin or Chenle and Minyoung?