Surprise

[EDITED]

Irene: "Today's the day!" She squealed making all of us chuckle.

Yeri: "And also, today's mothers day!" She reminded.

Joy: "What does it even feels like to be a mother?" She asked.

Seulgi: "It's hard but good at the same time."

Wendy: "For me it's super hard especially when you have a childish and perverted husband." She muttered to herself but loud for us to hear.

Wendy: "But I'm happy, without them then I'm nothing." She added.

Yerim: "It's good! Especially when you have only one or two child and your husband helping you taking good care of your kid/s." She said and grinned.

Minyoung: "Try having three and try to take care of the kids without a husband's help." I accidentally spoke out loud and everyone turned their attention to me.

That's supposed to be said inside this goddamn mind not out loud!

Minyoung: "What?" I raised my brows innocently.

Irene: "I think.. someone's jealous." She teasingly said.

Yeri: "Oh really now?" 

Minyoung: "Let's just go to the backstage now." I said and left them.

Irene's P.O.V

After the others left only me and Joy are left behind.

Irene: "Have you told them the plan?" I asked taking something out.

Joy: "Yup! It's all settled now." She said while typing something on her phone.

Chenle's P.O.V

Chenle: "When the count of three, all of us will go to mommy, okay?"

Triplets: "Okay!"

Chenle: "One... two... thー" I wasn't able to finish counting because the triplets quickly ran towards her.

Chenle: "Yah! Wait up!" I yelled and pulled the hyungs with me

Minyoung's P.O.V

Irene: "Hana, dul, set!"

All: "Happiness! Hello, we're Red Velvet." We all said and the crowd then started yelling/ shouting

Irene: "Minyoung! Look!" She whispered to me and pointed at the back stage entrance.

Chanming: "Eomma! Me, Chaoxiang and Minghao are here!" He exclaimed as the three of them runs towards us. 

Minyoung: "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I crouched down on their level.

Seulgi: "HYUNSEOK! MINSEUL!" She squealed as she hugged her kids.

Yerim: "What are you guys doing here?" She asked as she carried Taerim and then look at Taeyong.

Taeyong: "Surprise..?"

Johnny: "Since it's mother's day we all planned to surprise all of you.. actually.. this is all of Chenle's plan." He scratch the back of his neck shyly.

Wendy: "Youngwan, Seungho come to mommy." She cooed as the twins slowly walked towards her.

A/N: The triplets are older than the twins😉 They're still learning on how to walk, that's why they walk slowly😂 just sayin' cause I don't wanna confused some of you~😁

Minyoung: "You planned all of this?" I looked at Chenle.

Chenle: "Uncle Sooman was the master mind of this plan." He said while rubbing his nape, looking embarrassed by the situation right now.