S-son?

[EDITED]

I was woken up by Irene who's yelling from the kitchen.

Minyoung: "I'M AWAKE NOW! STOP YELLING!" I yelled back and caused the kids to wake up.

Minhyuk: "Mama, why are you yelling?"

Minho: "Mommy, are you mad?"

Minyoung: "No, mommy's not mad."

Minjun: "Eat, eat, eat!"

Minyoung: "Okay, let's go and eat." I said and went to the dinning room.

Minyoung: "Morning!" I greeted as I put the kids on their high chairs.

~••~

Yeri: "Who's going to watch the kids?" She asked as she ate her ramen.

Minyoung: "I'll ask Donghyuck if he's free today." I said and soon after, I dialed his number.

On the phone~

Minyoung: "Oppa~"

Donghyuck: "Spill it."

Minyoung: "Are you free today?"

Donghyuck: "Yeah... I'll be there in ten minutes." He said and ended the call.

Yerim: "Well.. that was quick." She chuckled.

Minyoung: "Yeah, he really knows what I want. I'll just get the kids ready." I said and went inside my room.

After some time the doorbell rang.

Minyoung: "I'll go and get it!" I shouted and went towards the door with the kids following me behind.

I opened the door and Donghyuck and him were there standing, talking to each other.

Donghyuck: "Oh, Minyoung!" He said as soon as he noticed my presence and hugged me. I just stared at him the whole time that I didn't noticed that Donghyuck was talking to me.

Donghyuck: "Hey, Minyoung? You good?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

Minyoung: "U-uhh... y-yeah I'm f-fine.. ah, h-here's their things..." I stuttered while giving him the kids' bag.

Donghyuck: "Why are you stuttering? Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

Minyoung: "Yeah... just.. ummm.. just.. it's just.. oh gosh! Just forget it!" I gave up and gave him a list.

Donghyuck: "Well.. we'll get going now!"

Donghyuck: "Come on boys!" He called after the kids and left with them, including him.

Donghyuck's P.O.V

I was getting the car ready when I noticed that Jaemin seems a little bit off.

Donghyuck: "You good?" I asked.

Jaemin: "Yeah."

Donghyuck: "If you say so." I said and turned around to face the kids.

Donghyuck: "Where do you wanna go?" I asked and started chuckling at their answers.

Chaoxiang: "Papa!"

Chanming: "PAPA!"

Minghao: "Papa!"

Donghyuck: "Okay then.. but promise me that you guys won't tell this to your mom that you guys met your dad, okay?"

Triplets: "PROMISE!"

I then turn around and started driving.

Jaemin: "Can you drop me off at Nonna and Hyung's place?"