Come Back Home To Me

Začít od začátku

Once, I finally got dressed I didn't even think about putting on any makeup. I grabbed my phone, charger, purse, and keys making sure the house was locked up before I left. Surprisingly, there wasn't as much traffic as usual this morning, so I made it to the hospital pretty quick. I just went straight to Xiamarion's room.

"Took you long enough. I thought I was gon have to call and scare your ass." Mama Jackie said as I sat down in the chair beside the bed.

"Sorry ma, but did you talk to Dr. Ramez again?"

"Yes when he came to check on my baby again boy too long ago. He came to assess his conscious levels again. He's really improving and I thank God. We just have to keep doing our daily routine, coming to see him and talking to him. And when you sing to him sometimes. It helps alot."

"Well that's good. At least I can sleep better at night knowing he's making progress now." I took his hand in mine, rubbing it.

Mama Jackie's phone started ringing and she excused herself to go answer it. I just sat back and turned decided to have a conversation with Xiamarion.

"I know I literally say this everyday, but baby I really miss you. Xiamara misses you too, so much. She's getting smarter and smarter each and every day too. Sometimes I have to whoop her little ass though cause of her mouth and that little attitude you always said she got from me. I can see it now." I chuckled. "But when you wake up, just know that you won't be coming back to the same Amber this time. I'm finally getting my shit together and growing up. No more secrets, no more lies, and no more bottled up hurt feelings. That's what my therapist says to me. I tell her about you all the time. The story of us and the crazy ass journey we've had together so far. We really came a long way, foreal. But we still have a very looooong way to go. I just hope that you're able to forgive me for everything I've ever done to you. And I forgive you, foreal this time. Because I can't live loosing my bestfriend and the love of my life all at once."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I left the hospital after about 2 hours, then I went to the studio and stay there alllll day long. Now, I'm going to pick my babygirl up from Ashley's. She had a sleepover at her friend's house for their birthday, so Ashley just picked her up for me this afternoon.

"Mommy! Look, I lost my tooth that was wiggley." She held up the zip lop bag that she had it in.

"Awww, it finally came out. Did it hurt? Did you cry?" I looked inside her mouth.

"Nope. Auntie pulled it out and she cleaned my mouth."

I looked over at Ashley who was just sitting there smirking. I mugged tf outta her ass. She know damn well I said I wanted to do it. Ole annoying ass.

"Look, she kept begging me to do it. And I told her to wait and let you do it. But you know you're daughter, she your twin fashoo." She handed me Xiamara's overnight bag.

"Bitch don't play with me. I wanted to do it myself tf. You lucky you didn't hurt and she didn't cry."

"My niece a G, okay. Don't do her boo." They high fived each other laughing.

"Yes mommy, I'm a G."

"Xiamara you can be a G with Ashley all you want, but you still my baby. I'ma always baby you. I don't care about you being 6 now. Anyways, mama Jackie called me called me early asf this morning saying the hospital called her."

"Is everything okay?" Ashley frowned.

"Yeah. Dr. Ramez says that Xiamarion is making great progress. He blinked his eyes this morning so that's a really great sign."