When they met eyes, Alex's features relaxed and she stared into them almost as if it was the last time they ever would.

Mike smiled at their connection, watching from aside. "Wish me luck, princess" Richie sighed shakily, not daring to look down just yet.

"What for? I'm going with you guys" Alex smiled. Richie smiled at her calmness and nodded.

"Okay, i'm going in" Richie breathed out, looking down. "Do I get a goodbye kiss?"

Alex raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes. "Are you serious? This isn't even a goodbye" she shook her head, smiling.

He could never get enough of that damn smile.

Alex sighed before moving her face to his and placing a peck on his cheek. This reminded the both of them of that time after the quarry and Bens house, when she kissed his cheek out of nowhere.

She cut him off by doing something she never thought she would, mounting her bike and riding off quickly after.

Richies face turned beet red and he quickly began going down the rope, smiling slightly as he descended.

Richie stood there in shock at the fact that his childhood and ongoing crush had just kissed him on the cheek.

Alex bit her lip, trying to hide the smile that creeps onto her face. Mike smirked at her and winked, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Okay, Alex, you're next. Come on down" Ben shouted from the inside, causing Alex's stomach to turn at the thought of what could be down there.

She took a deep breath and gripped the rope with her already slightly sweaty hands. Mike smiled reassuringly at her, she smiled back and nodded, beginning to go down.

Just as she was halfway down there, she heard a loud gasp and a scream heard immediately after. She whipped her head up to where it came from and she saw Mikes face showing that he was clearly in pain.

Then his face disappeared from her sight, another's coming into view.

Henry fucking Bowers

His face was covered in blood, and Alex wondered in fear of who's blood it belonged to.

"Bowers" Alex hears Richie breath out, his voice full of hatred and worry. All of the boys started freaking out. Alex was still on the rope, so she understood that she had to hurry down before anything else went wrong.

"Baaa Baaa" Henry almost inaudibly imitated the sound a sheep makes, smiling devilishly just as Alex was close to getting there. She was about to get down when she felt herself going up instead.

Bowers was pulling the rope up.

"Shit!" Alex yelped, scrambling and trying to use the rest of the rope to go down, but failing when there was none left.

"Alex, no!" Eddie shouted. "Jump!" Bill suggested. "What the hell?" Stan says at Bills suggestion. " Jump? Jump!" Richie questions it at first, but realizes he'd rather risk having her then her being up with Bowers.

"I-okay" she stutters out, sighing shakily.

Alex was almost close to getting back to the top, but she quickly took action and before she knew it, she was dangling from one hand off of the small hole that all of the boys were squeezed inside of.

"Shit shit shit shit shit!!" Richie freaked out, his voice cracking.

Bill quickly grabbed her arm and helped her get her other hand up. Richie took that hand and pulled her up with Bill, her successfully reaching the inside.

"Oh thank fuck!" Richie breathed out, his free hand smacking onto his rapid-beating heart.

Alex nodded, immediately attacking Richie in a hug, accidentally knocking over Stan and Eddie with them. So she just hugged all of them tightly.

"He h-has the rope!" Bill yelled, realizing that they can't get back up again.

The six of them hear rummaging and groans coming from above and all of them listen intently.

They all call out to him, hoping he's okay and wishing they could help. It isn't until they hear Mike roar in anger that they realize what else is going on.

Henry Bowers goes tumbling down the well, his body hitting the walls constantly like a ping-pong ball as he falls.

"Holy shit!" Eddie squeaks. "Oh my god!" Mike gasps from the top. "Did we just kill Henry Bowers?" Ben breaths out, looking at everyone shocked. Richies shocked face changes into a small smirk.

"To hell with him"

oof i hope you liked this chapter and i'll try and get a new one out sooner! love and light⭐️❤️ -author