"Calm down, Yuu. If you cooperate your punishment won't be half as bad. Same goes for your friends."

I don't remember what happens after that because I faint instantly.

~

*Mitsu's POV*

"Get off of me!" I shout, trying to pry myself out of the soldier's arms. The soldier doesn't even pay me any mind and continues to drag me to my "room". It isn't my room because I'm not staying here. So.

Shinoa is being dragged beside me, and she gives me a look of panic. We didn't plan for any of this to happen. I guess we forgot that nighttime is the worst time to save someone from vampires. That's when vampires are most awake. We really should've thought this through more.

"What are we going to do?" Shinoa whispers. I sigh.

"I have no idea. Where are Kimi and Yoichi?"

"I don't know, I think they're being dragged down a different hall." I groan.

"Fantastic."

"Your room." A soldier says robotically and throws me in it. Shinoa is thrown in the same one and the two soldiers pull out a key.

"HEY! You! Get back here!" I yell. They slam the door shut and lock it. I run to it and bang my fists on the door. "LET US OUT!"

"What are we going to do?!" Shinoa wails. I clench my fists and storm over, picking up my wooden stake. It's oak, and sharp enough for pissing off vampires.

I start stabbing it at the door, but it does nothing so I realise I have to rethink my plan. I start by sticking it in the crack of the door, on the side, and start trying to pry it open. Even though the oak is finely crafted into a stake, it's still not strong enough.

We're stuck.

"The window!" Shinoa calls. I run over and peer out. I shake my head.

"Nope. Not gonna work. Soldiers are lining ever square inch of the castle. If we try to crawl out, we'll be vampire dinner." Shinoa starts crying again.

"What do we do?! We can't stay here!" I rub my temples and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I have no idea. Do you have a gun on you?" Shinoa shakes her head no. I sigh. "Perfect. Then we're stuck here, by the looks of it." Shinoa starts shaking her head in quick motions.

"No! No! We can't be! Mitsu do something!!" She grips my legs, on her knees on the floor. I glare down at her.

"What do you expect me to do?"

"I don't know! Think of something!"

"Why do I have to think of something?"

"Because! I'm panicking!"

"And you think I'm not?" Shinoa sniffles and shrugs. I sigh. "Maybe we should rest a night so we have energy to plan an escape tomorrow. They can't keep that door shut forever."

"And what if they do?"

"Then, we die."

This was not the best time to say that joke.

~

*Kimizuki's POV*

It annoys me so much that I'm not strong enough to fight off the king's vampire buddy that has a tight grip on both Yoichi and I.

"What do we do?" Yoichi whispers desperately in my ear. I bite my lip, leaning in close because I suddenly have a plan.

"We can wait until everyone's asleep and search the castle for Mitsu and Shinoa, then we'll find Yuu together." Yoichi blinks.

"Don't worry, we'll lock your door." The stupid vampire says with a grin. I keep forgetting they have super hearing. 

"There goes that." I mutter as we're thrown in our "room". The vampire smiles, tilting his head to the side.

"Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the vampires bite."

And the door slams shut, with the lock turning of course.

I stomp around and bang my fists on all of the fancy furniture, trying to express my frustration. Yoichi watches, sitting on the edge of the large, king-sized bed with wide eyes.

"Don't sit there!" I yell at him he scrambles to stand up. "I have an idea." I lift up my gun and start shouting at the door, but all it does is make the room smell like garlic. We should've brought actual guns.

"What do we do now?" Yoichi asks me softly. I turn over to him and groan, putting my hands on my hips.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I snap harshly. Yoichi flinches and his eyes water.

"Sorry for asking." I immediately feel guilty, which I don't feel often.

"No, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm just..." I trail off, taking a big breath and running a hand through my hair. "We're so screwed." Yoichi nods his head.

"We sure are."

~

*Mika's POV*

I gently tie the ropes to Yuu's wrists and ankles, and I lightly lay his head back on the pillow. I had decided not to put him in the dungeon simply because I care about him and I would hate to see him in that state. However, if he gets on my nerves that is certainly an option for a punishment.

I still don't know how I'm going to punish him and his friends. I wish to give his friends a bigger punishment since they tried to take my Yuu-chan away from me. Now that he knows my secret, he needs to stay here even more.

I never meant for him to find out that I had been watching him since he was born, until I felt the time was right to tell him. And I love him unconditionally and I can't bare to see him so upset, nervous, and disgusted. I guess that's why I choose to tie him to my bed in my room. At least he'll be comfy.

I sit down on the edge of the bed and brush his raven-coloured hair out of his eyes and gently kiss his forehead. I let my lips linger on his warm skin and I sigh. When he wakes up, I will probably have to be forceful with him in order to gain affection from him. I hate to be that way but I can't help it. If he won't love me I'll have to make him love me.

My eyes darken suddenly. I know they are red now and suddenly I'm not feeling well. I feel dizzy, my head is killing me, and I feel weak. I slowly get up, backing away from Yuu-chan. I can't believe that thinking about Yuu made me thirsty for blood. Now I have to go get something to drink.

A smile suddenly comes to my face. Why drink my blood substitution when I have four perfectly good humans in my castle to choose from? I tilt my head to the side and stare at Yuu's still body, tied to my bed. He wants to know how far I'll go? How much I love him and want him here with me? Well, I'll show him.

He chose to be uncooperative and now him and his friends have to pay the price. I never wanted to be cruel or rough with him but honestly, with his attitude lately, he leaves me no choice. I straighten up and step into the hallway.

I wonder, which one of Yuu's friends would taste the best?

~

A.N. Please vote and comment! Thanks so much for reading, and you always know that support is greatly appreciated.

I'm really sorry it took so long to update, I've been busy lately and I can't wait to write more yandere for this book. It's coming up!

Anyways, if you read my author's note (which is the first published part of the book) you would know that I share this account with my sister, Mia. Well, she just left for university not to long ago and I've been busy with helping her move and also calling, texting, and FaceTiming her. So that's one of the reasons why I took so long.

Also, I haven't been feeling too great lately but today I feel much better! I'm already super excited to write more chapters for this book.

Thank you if you read this long author's note, haha. Anyways, I love you all so much! :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo