I took a deep breath as I went up, Sage giving my hand a squeeze before letting go.

I stepped into the arena and faced Toby, taking a few more deep breaths.

"Scared, Freestone?" Toby said, trying to act intimidating.

"You wish," I replied, smirking as I threw the first punch.

Toby attempted to dodge it, but didn't succeed as I managed to hit his jaw. He attempted to punch my side, but just as I saw him throw the punch I covered it, remembering that I had left it uncovered earlier. I went to kick him in the side, but he grabbed foot and started twisting it around. I kicked my foot forwards, trying to get him to let go, but he didn't let go until I ended up on the floor. I went to stand up, but he grabbed my arms from behind, dragging me along the floor.

Four took a step forward as if he wanted to stop this, but Eric put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him. For some reason this angered me and I wanted to show I was good enough.

As I was being dragged on my stomach, I kicked up, hitting him in the crotch. He let go and groaned and I took this opportunity to punch him in the stomach, increasing the pain. He grimaced, putting his hands up, but keeping them low in case I were to punch him down there again. He tried to punch me in the stomach, put I dodged this and punched him in the nose, smiling as I saw it started to bleed. I went to punch him again when a hand grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"Enough," Four said, looking me directly in the eyes.

"But-"

"Iris, stop," He said again, interrupting me.

"Fine," I replied getting up and rolling my eyes. As I walked pass Eric he nodded at me, a hint of a smile on his face.

As I walked over to Sage she was looking at me in shock. I internally sighed, expecting it to be the same reaction as the last time, but then she broke into a huge smile. "You have got to teach me how to do that!"

I just laughed and hugged her as she was about to step into the arena. "Go for his nose and jaw, it's still sore from yesterday," I whispered into her ear and stepped back, smiling. She gave me a nod and stepped into the arena.

I sat down, threading my fingers together and rest my chin on them, biting my lip. I was nervous for Sage, Lee was dangerous. After him telling me he was in Candor the other day memories came back to me. I remembered seeing him in fights in school and it was scary. He would always pick on the Dauntless kids and half the time he would win which was shocking.

I felt a hand on my leg and looked up to see it was Jasper. I hadn't even realised that I had been bouncing my leg up and down until now.

Sage had just stepped into the arena and I instantly grabbed Jaspers hand, clutching at it. She stood there looking at Lee for a moment, however it was a moment too long as he had spotted Sage's hesitation and managed to get his first punch in right on her jaw. I instantly saw Sage tense up as she feigned a punch by his stomach and hit him right on his nose. I grinned, Sage was doing okay and seeing him suffer made me happy. He fell back, clutching at his nose which I was sure must be broken. Sage took this opportunity to aim a kick right on his ribs. As she did this Lee grabbed her leg and twisted it so she ended up on the floor, just like Toby had done to me. Sage's response to this was the same as mine; kick his groin. He groaned clutching at his crotch with one hand and trying to punch Sage, unsuccessfully, with the other. Lee straightened up just as Sage went to throw a right hook, which he blocked and at the same time managed to grab her wrist. She raised her leg and kicked him in the ribs, resulting in him letting go of her wrist. She went to punch his jaw, but he grabbed her arm again and twisted it behind her back. As he did this he punched her in the back of her head and she dropped to the floor.