15

Here it comes!!!

Regina couldn't believe her eyes it surely wasn't that now was it? Before she could start spamming Emma for answers just like she always does whenever Emma does confusing stuff, which is always but we're not here to talk about that, just yet, Regina hears a loud knocking on the door, so she runs up to it before the person behind the door will break it down, she's about to yell at the person but stops immediately when she sees Emma in front of her panting loudly.

"Emma? What's going in on? Why are you here? What doeas that text mean? If you're messing with I swear I will-"

"Calm down Regina! I'm not messing with or anything, it's just- I- I think it's easier to do it than explain it" Emma cuts Regina off as she steps inside the mansion. Emma closes the door behind her while Regina's still giving her a questioning look.

"I thought about this for too long, and I think I'm ready" Emma puts a hand in her pocket to take a ring out and show it to Regina.

"Now I'm not gonna do that cliche thing and bow down to ask you to marry me, I just want to know your opinion on this" Emma announces this dramatically, and Regina tries not to laugh at her idiots antics.

"I do want to marry you, if that's your request but darling, you didn't have to ask, you should've known that I would say yes anyways" Regina answers dramatically as she approaches Emma.

"So I didn't have to worry all along, but how about you still wear this ring just in case somebody didn't got the hint in the group chat" Emma smirks at Regina and put the ring on Regina's finger.

"You're such an idiot, do you know that?" Regina holds Emma's face in her hands while looking in her eyes.

"I guess you could say that, but I needed to do that" Emma chuckles as she wraps her arms around Regina's waist.

"But now, how about a kiss for the savior?" Emma suggest, smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.

"You set off the mood when you do that, but it's cute so I forgive you" Regina says and she doesn't let Emma answer back at this because she kissed her, wow who wouldn't have guessed?

"From now on we'll be Swan-Mills family, me, you and Henry, for the most of the parts" Emma states dreamily and Regina can't help but admire this side of Emma, full of hope and happiness, and she felt that to, and she didn't think any of this could get better. It was just her and Emma and nobody else, they were alone in this universe, and that feeling made them happier, because nothing could stop it, and no, I'm not foreshadowing anything, because nothing can stop it.

Yay!

So it's three a.m. and I ran out of ideas so sorry for a short chapter.