~Chapter 7~

"When you're happy, you enjoy the music. When you're sad, you understand the lyrics." -Frank Ocean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING: Mentions of rape, could be triggering.

Zayn anxiously waited for the conversation between the boys and Daniel to end. He regreted trusting him, but it wasn't his fault. Zayn should've known that Daniel was going to tell the boys about everything that they had talked about. He saw them turn and glance at him, and that's when he decided that he had enough.

He walked out to the car and enjoyed it's warmth until the rest of the boys piled in as well.

"Good job babe. You were amazing." Liam smiled whilst pressing a kiss to Zayn's forehead. Zayn didn't say a word when this happened, or when Liam sat by him. He didn't say anything for the entire car ride. He decided that he had talked enough for the day. When they arrived home Harry went to go cook dinner and Niall went to 'help', but really that was an excuse to sneak bites of the food.

"Why don't you just wash up and meet us for dinner?" Liam smiled, but Zayn just glared.

"I've eaten enough for the day, and I will wash up whenever I want to. Thank you very much." he stated matter-a-factly.

"You've barely eaten anything! It couldn't have kept you full for an hour, let alone the entire day. I'm not going to bed until you eat again," Liam threatened, but Zayn didn't seem fazed.

"Well it must suck to be you because I'm not eating," Zayn replied before going upstairs into his bathroom. Zayn locked the door behind him, it was a habit now.

He hopped into the shower and grabbed his razor, another bad habit, before punishing himself for believing that he could trust Daniel. He heard Niall yell that dinner was done, but he ignored it. Zayn quickly finished washing before stepping out of the shower onto his rug.

Zayn debated going downstairs, but decided against it. Not much longer after he hopped into bed, he heard the boys come up to head to sleep too. He was dying of thirst, but didn't want to risk one of the boys hearing him. So he decided to scroll through twitter and wait until he was absolutely sure that all the boys were asleep.

He got a little carried away, and somehow managed to end up on instagram, but eventually he headed downstairs for his drink of water.

He was nearing the eadge of the stairs, but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Liam sittng on the sofa flicking through the channels on TV.

"Why the hell are you awake!? You should've be asleep hours ago!" Zayn whisper-yelled.

Liam just turned around and smiled, "I was waiting for you to eat. I figured you wouldn't want to eat alone, so I saved my dinner to eat with you." Zayn gave him a bewildered look before speaking.

"First of all, you're an idiot. Secondly, that's disgusting and you're going to have to eat cold and soggy dinner all by yourself."

Liam frowned, "At least sit down with me."

Zayn sighed, but nonetheless followed Liam into the kitchen and made himself a glass of water before sitting down and watching Liam eat. Zayn sat and admired Liam. It was a sweet gesture, and Zayn did appreciate it, but he wasn't going to eat.

"Zayn, do you think I'm fat?" Liam questioned. "What? Of course not Liam, you're perfect!" Zayn replied quickly wondering why Liam would ask him such a thing.

"Well I eat way more than you, and apparently you're fat. So I must be a whale, right?" Liam questioned. Zayn opened his mouth, but no words came out.

"That's because you work out more so you can eat as much as you want and still be fine," Zayn explained, but Liam didn't acceept that as a valid reason.

"Oh really? Because I go to work out at the same time you do, and quite frankly, I can't eat whatever I want," Liam replied. Zayn struggled to find another excuse,"Faster metabolism?" he tried. "Not that much faster."

"You're just fit, okay?" Zayn raised his voice. He put his head in his hands and fisted his hair with tears in his eyes. He felt a warm hand rub his back and stop his hands from tugging his hair.

"My point is, you're not fat, and you won't get fat if you eat." Liam explained. "Now come on, we really need sleep."

Zayn complied, and acccepted Liam's offer to sleep in his room. He snuggled into Liam and let his thoughts drift. Liam did have a point. How could he be fat if he didn't eat half as much as Liam? He heard Liam begin to snore, and decided that he shouldn't think about it too much. So he copied Liam's breathing and fell asleep.

~~~Dream~~~

Zayn rolled his eyes at his wasted boyfriends, before turning to the only one that could understand what he was saying. "I'm going to head to the bathroom, I'll be back in a second."

"Okay, don't be too long," Liam replied. "I won't!" Zayn called already headed in that direction.

Zayn went to the bathroom and did his business. He was on his way back when he was pulled into a pitch black room. He let out a scream, but immediately felt a sting in his right cheek.

"Shut up! Pretty boy," he heard a man say. Zayn tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but that only earned him another slap. He felt the man carry him over to some type of bed. He tried to resist him, but the other man was too strong.

Zayn whimpered as he felt his boxers being tugged off. He was tied face down onto the mattress when he felt a pain shoot up through his backside.

"Be a good boy for daddy."

~~~~~~

Zayn jolted awake from his flashback with tears running down his face. He felt Liam wake up beside him, but he was too lost in his own world to care. Zayn wasn't crying because of his dream, he was crying because it happened.

He felt Liam pull him into his chest and attempt to console him. "Follow my breathing, in and out."

Zayn focused on Liam's voice and copied his breathing patteren until his sobs were reduced into sniffles. Liam continued to rub Zayn's back and whisper sweet nothings.

"It's okay, it was just a dream," Liam soothed, but those words deeply upset Zayn. "But it's not! It's real!"

"What's real?" Liam questioned in an attempt to get Zayn to talk about it. "My dream," Zayn replied not really going into much detail about it.

Liam didn't push Zayn for more answers because he knew that Zayn was fragile at the moment. So they just sat there with Liam rubbing his back until Liam went a little too low for Zayn's liking and Zayn flinched away.

"Are you okay?" Liam questioned studying his behavior. Liam recalled Zayn's odd antics lately and finally put two and two together before gasping.

"Zayn, did someone touch you in anyway?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys! The updates are going to start coming a little slower than usual because I just started school, but I will still update. Hope you guys enjoy!

Also, what grade are you in? Just curious :)