~Chapter 4~

"Everytime someone asks if I'm okay, it's just a reminder that I'm not -Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Everyone comes to a point in their life where they have to make a tough decision. It usually takes time, but that's something Calvin really didn't have. Zayn was slowly killing himself so he had to do something, but what was he supposed to do? Tell the boys and betray Zayn's trust, or not tell them and help Zayn to his death. The right choice is obvious, but so hard to make.

      He sighed as he anxiously waited in his home that seemed too big without his son. What if Zayn hates me? What if we just push Zayn over the edge? What if...

      His thoughts were interrupted by his doorbell so he stumbled down the stairs, and opened the door for the four boys since he figured it'd be best to tell them without Zayn present.

      "Welcome to my humble abode, please make yourself at home." he smiled in an attempt to keep things from getting awkward, but not really succeeding.

      "Why couldn't we tell Zayn that we were coming here? I'm pretty sure he is suspicious now." Louis questioned as they all took a seat.

      "Have you noticed Zayn's been acting odd lately?" Calvin asked. The boys glanced at each other before confirming Calvin's statement. He almost felt so guilty about telling Zayn's secret that he didn't tell the boys, but then he remembered his son. 'Three seconds of insane courage'. It has pretty much been his life motto since his son died.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------flashback--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy I'm scared." the four year-old whispered as he looked nervously at his father's awaiting arms in the pool.

"Hey baby it's okay. Don't cry." he soothed to stop the tears forming in his eyes.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, but all it takes is three seconds of insane courage. After the first jump, it will be so much fun!" he persuaded. After contemplating for a moment, Andrew shut his eyes and jumped into his arms before bursting into a fit of giggles.

~6 years later~

"Please dad. I really want to go. You already said that I could." Andrew begged, but Calvin was adamant on him not going to the week long camp.

"Listen lovey, I'm just scared something will happen to you. I know I signed the paper, but now that we are at the airport I don't want to let you go." he explained. A grin crept up Andrew's face as he grabbed his nearby suitcase.

" Nothing will happen dad, it's just three seconds of insane courage. By then I'll be on the plane and you can't stop me," Andrew smiled. Calvin groaned, but nonetheless let him go.

"Hurry up before I change my mind, and don't forget to text me when you land. Love you!" he yelled to the boy while he ran to the plane.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------flashback over-------------------------------------------------------------------

      "This guy is kinda freaking me out, I say we make a run for it on three." he heard Louis whisper.

      "Sorry, I was just thinking." he replied while Louis blushed red like a tomato since Calvin had heard him.

      "Has it ever occured to you that maybe he has an eating disorder? Because from what he told me, it seems like he does." he continued.  The boys looked at each other as they realized how it was actually a possibility. He was never hungry and had lost a lot of weight. His mood had dropped drastically and he never wanted to do anything with the boys. All in all, he just seemed distant.

      Calvin was flooded with questions like, 'Are you sure?' and, 'Is it bad?'. He answered them all with one word answers except for Liam's question.

      "What can we do to help?" Liam asked, and honestly Calvin didn't know. He was just glad to get it off of his chest.

      "That's up to you guys, you're his boyfriends. Though, I do suggest you don't confront head on, he will probably feel overwhelmed. Maybe just try to make him eat, even if it's just once a day. Don't mention the actual eating disorder because you'll probably just upset him. Oh yeah, and make sure he doesn't throw it up. And take care of him yeah? Make sure he gets lots of love, he'll need it. If there's any other way I can help please let me know. I'll expect to hear from you guys soon, bye." he said on their way out the door.

      The car ride was silent, but what was there to talk about? Niall tried to hide his tears, all the other boys weren't crying so why was he? He clearly wasn't doing a great job though, because Liam pulled him into his chest and whispered sweet nothings into his ear as he let it all out.

      They were all wondering the same thing though, how could they let this happen? Back at the house wasn't any better.

      Why did all the boys leave him? Was he not good enough for them anymore? Zayn tried to shake these thoughts, but he couldn't. He scrolled through twitter to take his mind off of it, but it wasn't really helping. Ever since the boys came out with their relationship to the fans, they all got a lot more hate especially Zayn. As he scrolled through he noticed that most of his comments were in fact hate. Tears flooded down, but he kept on reading.

'Zayn is so fat compared to the other boys. He should definately work out more.'

'OMG Zayn so fugly. What does the boys even see in him? They deserve better.'

'Zayn should just do us a favor and kill himself. Nobody would miss him, the boys just say they love him out of pity.'

      There were more, but Zayn couldn't stand to read anymore. He ran to the bathroom and pulled out his trusty razor, and scolded himself everytime he cut.

Ugly.

Fat.

Worthless.

Waste of space.

      The list goes on. He continued like this until his whole forearm was covered in cuts, even cutting over old ones. When he finally stopped, he realized what he had done. He frantically tried to cover his arms with towels so they would stop bleeding. With no avail, he started to panic. It would be really hard to hide this from the boys.

      He could wear long sleeves since he practically wore them everyday anyway, but they were bound to get suspicious. He tried to think of a reasonable excuse but had no such luck. It didn't really matter though because it was too late.

      When Zayn finally took a minute to look up, all of his boyfriends were there in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys! This is the new chapter as promised, hope you guys enjoy! Also, thanks to GracieTRK for the amazing book cover!