"Do you want to eat out for dinner tonight after work?" Damian asks.

"No, I think I want to eat at home. You know I don't like going out, I'm a homebody." Sahara says.

They continue to chat as they eat their breakfast. Once they finish, Sahara suddenly begins to feel sick. She tells Damian to go to the car and she'll meet him there in a few minutes.

When Damian is out of sight, Sahara runs to the bathroom and crouches over the toilet. Her stomach contracted so violently that she had barely reached the toilet bowl. She sank to her knees and gagged until only clear liquid was coming up. Her throat extremely felt sore and her mouth tasted bitter. She looks at the mess with watery eyes and her stomach dry-heaved again.

Katherine comes running in, "My Goodness, Sahara! You don't so good. Jennifer! Get Sahara a cold glass of water!"

"No, it's okay. I think maybe I ate something last night or my breakfast didn't set well in my stomach." Sahara assures her. Katherine leaves to alert Damian.

Jen comes running in with a glass of cool water. "Are you sure? Do you want Mr. Vasilliev to take you to the doctor's?" She asks.

"Yes, I'm quite sure. I feel better after throwing all that up." Jennifer helps Sahara to her feet and cleans her up. Right then, Damian rushes towards Sahara.

He sees that she looks pale and sickly and begins to panic, "Sahara, you don't look well. I told you not to overwork yourself."

"It's not from working, my dear husband. I think it's something I ate." Sahara smiles at him.

He picks her up bridal style, not giving her a chance to complain and takes her up the stairs, "No work for you at the office today."

Sahara begins to protest, "But I have a meeting with--"

"I said no." Damian says strictly. "I'm asking my sister to either cancel the meeting or go on without you, understood?"

Sahara nods and lays her head on his chest until they reach their room and he lays her down on the bed. "Should I stay home from work?"

"No, you will definitely not." Sahara presses. "I have Katherine and Jennifer who will take care of me fine."

Damian kisses her cheek, "I almost lost my shit when I saw you look so ill."

"I'm fine. I really am, Damian. Now, go to work before you miss a meeting or something!" Sahara shoo's him away.

• • •

There's a knock on Sahara's door, "Come on!" It's Katherine. "Hi, Katherine! How's your afternoon going? I'm sorry I can't help."

"No, gosh, dear! You're always worrying about everyone else but yourself." Katherines gushes. "I know this might not be my place to say anything about this but I sent Jennifer to the store and made her buy this." She pulls out multiple pregnancy test sticks out of a plastic bag.

Sahara's heart drops, pregnancy never came to mind. Damian and her activities have been as safe as it could be. She's been taking the pill for the past year, Damian's been really pressuring her to take it because he isn't ready to be a father. Honestly, every time Sahara brings up the topic, he avoids it.

"I don't think I might be... You know what, I'll give it a go." Sahara takes them and runs to the bathroom. Katherine is outside patiently waiting for her.

Sahara comes out and lays the four tests side by side on the counter.

"Should I film your reaction?" Katherine suggests, getting too excited.

"Omg! Yes! That way Damian, my friends and family can see my raw reaction to this if it's positive." Sahara feels nervous but eager.

Five minutes pass by and Sahara suggests she should look at it now. Katherine began recording five minutes ago and the five minutes was full of lots of intensity and emotions. Sahara did tear up a little thinking about becoming a mother.

"Here goes nothing, Bismillah (Arabic: in the name of Allah)..." Sahara's eyes widen at the result. "Katherine... I think- I think I'm going to be a mother..." She bursts into tears. Her chin trembling violently from not being able to control her emotions.  They were tears of joy, she was crying with sheer happiness and relief. She looks at Katherine, who's also crying, her hands trembling holding the camera, "Damian and I are going to be parents. Alhumdulillah (Arabic: Praise be to God), I'm going to be a mother!"

- - -

A/N: I'm crying lmfao. 😭🤧

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!