Author's Note: Warning.

A Lowkey Rant:

I just want to address something. There are (a very few) people who complained that they found my story "offensive" or "annoying" or they were judging people who enjoyed it. I've already mentioned this in the first ever Author's Note, before I even began posting the first few chapters, that if you do not like stories like this, DO NOT READ IT and do not waste your own time.

Also, it's reasonable to say that if at any point during the story, you start getting uncomfortable or offended, JUST SIMPLY STOP READING IT, easy as that! You do not need to make it unpleasant for others who enjoy it for FUN. It's a work of FICTION, don't get so worked up about it. I'm not writing an inspirational story encouraging anyone to do anything, I'm just putting out a story for people to read and enjoy, THAT'S IT.

There's no harm in constructive criticism, I will happily accept that and try to improve. But straight up criticizing my work just because it doesn't voice your own personal values (IT'S JUST FICTION BRUH) or criticizing/attacking other people who read it, isn't cool. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Anyways, I needed to get that out of the way for future readers! LOL sorry for going a little psycho for a second. 😅

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!