• Chapter Seven - The Battle of Takodana

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, I heard somebody shout, "Traitor!"

I spun around and saw Finn and another stormtrooper having a stare down. As Finn held up the lightsaber, I began to say to him nervously, "Finn-"

"Go, Elyse!" He shouted at me over the blasts without looking at me, "Go find them."

"Finn, I can't leave you!" I shouted back at him.

"I'll catch up with you! Go!"

A shaky breath left my mouth as I hesitated. Then, I listened to what Finn said and took off . Shots flew past me as I continued to take down any stormtroopers that got in my way. I shot another stormtrooper when something caught my eye. I saw a woman holding her side, which was bleeding. I ran over to her quickly and bent down next to her. She started to back up, but immediately stopped when it was too much pain for her.

"It's okay," I assured her as I took off my jacket and holding it to her wound, "I'm a doctor. It's okay."

She seemed to relax a little bit, but I could still see the fear in her eyes as I saw the lasers shoot above us. I told her, "I'm going to get you out of here. On three, we're going to stand up. Okay?" She nodded her head, and I placed her arm around my neck, "One, two, three!"

The two of us stood up at the same time, and my arm went around her waist to hold her up. A stormtrooper fired towards us, but I shot him down quickly and moved the woman so we could dodge the shot. The two of us moved as quickly as we could, but it wasn't too fast because I didn't want to hurt her even more. When we got to the woods, I led her over to a small little crevice where she wouldn't be seen. I helped her sit down, and she let out a sigh of relief.

"Stay here and keep this on there," I told her motioning to my jacket on her wound, "I'll come back for you. I'm going to get you fixed up."

"Th-thank you," She barely got out.

A small smile formed on my lips before standing up and running out of the woods. I went to pull out my blaster, but as soon as I stepped out, a laser shot right against my arm. A scream of pain escaped my mouth as I fell on the ground. My hand flew up to my arm, which was getting covered in blood. Before I could even stand up, about six stormtroopers were surrounding me with their blasters pointed at me.

"Drop your weapon and stand up," One of them ordered me.

I let out a small sigh before standing up and setting my blaster on the ground. Two of the stormtroopers grabbed my arm and started to drag me back out to the middle of the battlefield. My heart dropped when I saw Finn, Han, and Chewie all surround by stormtroopers with their hands above their heads. When they saw me, they looked upset about the fact that I got caught too. I'm just happy they're all still alive. The stormtroopers forced me to place my hands behind my head.

"Bring them to the ship," One storm trooper ordered.

A stormtrooper shoved my arm, and I rolled my eyes before walking towards the ship. I heard Han, Chewie, and Finn walking behind me as stormtroopers walked beside us with blasters so we couldn't escape. My heart began to ache for BB-8 and Rey. I really hope they were alive. I hope Rey could get him back to the Resistance since I couldn't.

Suddenly, a stormtrooper said, "We have incoming! Move, move, move!"

As all the stormtroopers ran away from us getting ready for battle, the four of us slowly took our hands out from behind our heads and looked out at the water. There was a large wave coming towards us, but a smile grew on my face when I saw some very familiar ships flying towards us.

"It's the Resistance," I said breathlessly.

All of the X-Wings came flying out of the wave and towards the TIE fighters. The X-Wings began to fire at the TIE fighters, which caused them all to start falling down. A TIE fighter crashed down and exploded a few feet away from us. One of the X-Wing pilots shot the one storm trooper still standing next to us. The four of us gave each other a look before running and finding a blaster. Once I found one, I held it up and shot the stormtrooper aiming at me. I shot down some more, but immediately stopped when something caught my eye.