CHAPTER. 5

I woke up and the TV was still on. I turned it off and looked at my phone. I looked at the time and it was 8:07am. I had gotten a text from Taylor. It read: 'morning beautiful hope you had a great sleep can't wait to see you later' I just smiled. He was so sweet. I got up and took a shower. I got out and put on black leggings with my light brown uggs and a blue long sleeve sweater shirt that says: 'wild'. I straightened my hair and put on liquid foundation, mascara, and red lipstick. I put on my glasses and walked out the door. "Wow you look like a hot nerd" Cameron says looking me up and down. "Quit looking at me like that" I say playfully punching Cameron's shoulder. "You wear glasses" Jack G says as he opens the door. "Yea" I say. All the guys walk out and start asking me 'you wear glasses' I just answered yes. Like is it bad if I do. "Your not wearing your contacts today" Nash asks. "No they were really bugging me yesterday" I say. "Oh" he replies. "You look so pretty with glasses" Mahogany says. "Thank you" I say smiling. All the guys agree. "So why are we waiting here" I ask. "Taylor's not done yet" Shawn says. "Ok" I say. "Hey gu-" Taylor says as he turns around and stops. "Woah you look hot" Taylor says with a smirk. "Shut up" I say laughing. We start walking down the hall and hop on the elevator. I guess they like my glasses more then my contacts. We walk out to the limbo out front. There were fans screaming and banging on the window. "Goodness" I say. "Yea they really love us" Matthew says. "I can tell" I say. I sit down and Taylor picks me up and sits down. I end up on his lap. "Hey beautiful" he says. "Hi" I say with a smile. "Can I kiss you" he says with a smirk. "Yes you can" I say with a smile. He leans in and I copy. Our lips connect and we start to kiss slowly. It felt nice!