CHAPTER 10

Nash bursts through the door. I got a glimpse of him running towards me before everything went black. The only thing I could hear now was Nash screaming for me to wake up.

Nash's POV:
   I had realized Britney was gone after we got some pictures. I figured she was back at the hotel and I was going to go see if she was ok. I knocked on the door multiple times and I didn't get an answer.

The more I got worried the louder my knocks were. After I got really worried and I went downstairs to get an extra room key. I hurried back upstairs and run into the room to find her arms full of blood she stood there and looked at me with tears in hear eyes. I ran over to her as she fell onto the bathroom floor. I felt tears stream down my face as I screamed for help.

Soon after Taylor ran in and as soon as he walked in he was in shock. He just walked walked over and knelt beside her. "Nash go call 9-1-1" he said calmly.

Taylor's POV:

   Nash left the mall as all of us took pictures. When we were done the guys and I went back to the hotel. As we got off the elevator the guys said they were gonna go swimming. I was looking for my bathing suit and I remembered my stuff was in Britney's room. "Guys I'll be right back" I said walking out the door. As I got closer to the room I heard Nash.

I ran down the hall and saw her door was open and I ran in there to find her on the floor with blood on her arms and Nash sobbing next to her. I was in shock I didn't know exactly what to say. "Nash go call 9-1-1" I said trying to be as calm as I can.

I knelt down next to her. I felt my eyes getting watery. "Oh my baby girl" I said with my voice shaky as a tear slid down my face. "Why? Why would you do this? You're to beautiful to be doing this to yourself. I love you" I sobbed into her chest.

Na walked back into the room, calmer then before and looked at her. "I remember when we were kids, we used to chase each other in the front yard and play with our dog" he said smiling after a period of silence. "We used to be really close until one day she came home and went up to her room without talking to anyone. She locked herself in her room every day after school and stopped eating. She ignored everyone. " he said. I looked up at him then back down at her.

"I began to get worried about her. I used to try to make conversation, but she'd try to keep it short" he said. "It all just went day by day. Same routine. A few months after I made my vine account is when I came to meet my brothers for the first time. After I came back she started to look even more depressed

I asked her if anything was wrong. She'd just say 'no' and tell me to leave her alone. I miss my little sister so much I don't know what happened. We used to be unseprable. It was until my second time here that my mom had called me saying that she hears sobs coming from her room at night. She asked me for advice cause I was the closest to her. When I came back I tried and tried, but that didn't work. I didn't know what to do at that point.

I came into her room one night and we talked. Finally I got her to talk to me. We sat there laughing and making jokes. It was the fist time I've seen her smile in a long time. She then reached for the remote and her sleeve showed the top of her wrist. She quickly pulled it away, but I grabbed it and lifted up her sleeve to find multiple cuts.

She finally told me that she was getting pushed around at school. She lifted her shirt slightly and I saw she had bruises on her stomach from the girls kicking her or shoving her into the lockers. We have gotten closer since then but it wasn't like before. I love my little baby to death, but I wish we could go back like we used to be" he cried.

At that point I was crying harder then before. After a few minutes of silence the paramedics rushed in and lifted her onto the gurney.

--------------------
Hey y'all this is my update I tried to make it longer then before but yea Ily all expect some more updates soon !