CHAPTER 2

I walked in the hotel to see all the guys playing around, smacking each other. "what are y'all doing" I yell to get their attention. "smack Cam" Nash says as he slaps me. "eww what is that" I yell. I grab a bottle out of the bathroom and put some sort of liquid from the bottle onto my hand. I go up to Hayes and smack him. "WTF" he yells as he chases me. "ooooo we should play tag around the hotel" I say. "Yea let's do it" Taylor says. "123 not it" Nash yells. Carter said it last so he was it. "hey follow me" Taylor says as we sneek out of the room. We run to the elevator and press a hole bunch of buttons. "So your Nash's sister" Taylor asks. "Yea can't you tell. the blue eyes little bit of freckles and dark brown hair" we laugh a little. "So why did you come. not to be like ru-" I cut him off. "its fine your not being rude" I smile. "I came cause my mom made me. She says I complain to much about not spending time with my brothers" I say. "oh" he says. "let's go" he says as he grabs my hand. we run down the halls trying to find somewhere to hide. we find closet and turn on the lights. its completely empty. we sit on the ground and wait there. "So are like we allowed to be in here" I ask. "no, but no one will find us" he says with a smirk. "why do you smirk all the time where's your smile" I say laughing a little bit. "you wanna see a smile here.." he says. I look over at him and he's smiling. he looks so cute. "see your smile is cute" I say. "No yours is cute" he says. My cheeks start to heat up. "thank you" I say. He just smiles at me. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. he starts to lean in and I copy his movements. Our lips press together and I feel him smiling. I turn over to him not breaking the kiss. I sit on his lap still not breaking it. We pull away. "Your beautiful" he says.  I start to laugh and I start kissing him again. We heard laughing. I turn to see Cameron and Nash standing in the doorway laughing. "what the hell" I yell. "come on let's go we ordered Chinese food" Cameron laughs out. "Yay my favorite" I say as I get up. I help Taylor up and we all walk back to the hotel room.