CHAPTER 8

We stood there in silence for a bit leaning against the wall. "UGH!" I groan. "What?" Nash asks. "Why does it take so long for y'all to get ready!?" "Correction 'them'. I don't take long to get ready, I dont know why I guess I'm just naturally hot" he says with a smile. I laugh and playfully punch his arm. "What it's true!" he says. just when I was going to say something theguys come out. "Finally! What took s long!?" i ask. "Stupido over here" Cameron says pointing to Matt, "decided to spray up the bathroom with his colone and we had to wait til' it aired out in order to get in there" He finishes. "Hey! It's not my fault i wanna smell good" Matt says in defense. "Whatever. Let's just go" Carter says. As everyone started walking down the hallway I see Taylor. "You said to come out here and I did, but you weren't here" i say with a smile. "I was at first, but I forgot my favorite bandana in the bathroom" "And you couldn't get another one" I ask with a giggle. "No like i sai dit's my favorite bandana" "Well then" I say with abigger smile. "You're beautiful, you know that right?" he says. I smile and stop. He turns to my and he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. "You know that right?" I nod lightly with a smile. He leans down and kisses me gently. We pull apart and I look into his eyes. "I love you, you know that right" i giggle. "Of course, but not as much as I love you. See love is just a word, a feeling, sometimes it lasts and other times it doesn't. In order to make it last you have to find that person that makes you feel special, the one who's gonna be there when you need them most, and the one who will stay with you no matter what challenges life throws at you. I'm most definate that our love is going to last forever" I was crying a little by then. "Taylor I love you and i wouldn't want anyone else" I say. "I love you too" he says starting to lean down, but got inturrupted by Carter yelling from all the way down the hall, "Come on already!" I smile and grab Tay's hand. 

____________________

Hey yall my phone is broken so im using my computer. hopefully i can get a new one soon. I will try to update as much as possible so please hang in there> hope you enjoy!