Papa bless

Achievement Unlocked: New kink discovered!

A bright scarlet blush immediately lapped at the usually pale skin of Tord's cheeks, creeping down the far reaches of his neck, and tinting his ears a faint pink- almost purple colour. Flesh blended in quite well within the red folds of his hoody, and it rapidly began circling with sweat- his grey eyes emblazoned with a hint of crippling panic. An odd assortment of choking coughs tumbled out of his throat in an honest attempt to cover up his embarrassment.

Chewing at the inside of his cheek, he squeezed his face tight, repressing the overly wide smirk that threatened his features.

"Never call me that- again." Tord finally ground out, huffing through a grimacing mouth. He seemed as though he was trying to pull himself together.

Tom did his best not to laugh his ass off.

A daddy kink? That somehow didn't surprise him in the least- but it was good to know for future endeavours.

Just because he wore the skirt in the proverbial relationship, doesn't mean that he couldn't top.

"What about 'Papi'- is that free for the taking?" Tom snarked, an actual full grin swiping across his lips- he was pretty sure that he didn't have time to sit around and enjoy being the absolute sadist prick he was destined to be; but sometimes a passing chance of indulgence is too hard to pass up. 

Instead of answering, Tord glowered at him darkly, face comically stony despite still possessing its signature cherry tint. Snorting, he grumbled bits and pieces of what was presumably Norwegian under his breath, growling them out like he was chewing shards of glass. 

Jerking forward from his nonchalant lean, he quipped his head in the direction of the side door, running his fingers across the matte black paint as he rounded towards the drivers' position. 

Right. 

Back to business. 

Clambering over to the passenger side, he jimmied the handle, bouncing up on the balls of his feet as he shuffled into his seat. Clicking on his seatbelt immediately out of instinct, he glanced around the surprisingly clean interior- free of any lingering distinct fast food smells, the dashboard polished, shiny and vacuumed to be spotless. 

Interesting; it wasn't what he was expecting.

After living with Tord since they were teenagers, it could be debated whether or not Tom had some form of extreme PTSD from the amount of reoccurring flashbacks he had about the lurking horrors that skulked around the others' room. Sparing most graphic details; such as the copious amount of physical porn (who needs actual titty magazines when you had an internet connection?), balled up wads of tissues that laid shamelessly strewn about the grotty carpet, or the pile of rotting half-eaten bowls of cereal- such images where burnt into the back of his eyelids, corrupting the furthest reaches of his brain.

So, it's understandable as to why he was so sceptical about the apparent cleanliness of the vehicle- it was more than likely, not owned by him. 

It was almost as if it was brand new.           

Clearing his throat, Tord slotted in the keys, turning them with a quick flick of the wrist and starting the engine. With the other hand, he fiddled with the small silver dial of the radio, tutting mutely as static crackled harshly out of the mesh speakers.

Tom sat tight, fingers twitching nervously in his lap, watching silently they peeled out of the alleyway, wheels screeching against the pavement viciously as they made a rough U-turn. Shooting a disbelieving glare at the other man, he only got a slight smirk in response, one of Tord's eyebrows quirking smugly.

"Pfffsh, relax! Live a little, Jehovah." 

Snorting he turned back to look through the tinted windows (which, in all cases, added a whole other layer of yikes on the Child Molester van cake), absorbing the view as the world casually rolled by. From dilapidated city streets, the colour pallet slowly, but surely, turned from dull industrial greys to luscious healthy greens- far wide roaming fields of grass and vegetation becoming more prominently common the longer they drove.      

Sticking mainly to hidden back streets, the roads remained the same tight, claustrophobic mess that they had been before- only growing longer and more curved as time swept by. Becoming more and more cramped, overgrown bushes and tree branches scraped the roof, screeching in dissatisfaction as they scratched the paint job. 

Not one other person could be seen for miles- it was just them, alone with the low rumbling of the engine as the only backing track to their sudden countryside road trip.    

"Where are we going?" Tom muttered, at last, squirming as the quiet feeling of apprehension slowly clawed at his insides. 

"To my base." The answer was clipped, detached, followed by the concentrated squint of the eyes. 

"Your base?"

"One of them, yes." Tightening his grip on the steering wheel, he tapped his thumb against the side rhythmically, "The English one, specifically."

Opening his mouth, Tom paused, mind going blank. What was that supposed to mean? The English one- which implies that there were more somewhere. How was that even possible? How far did Tord's influence reach? Where they well-known? Was that why he had yet to learn their name- because he'll know?

Those questions and more clung temptingly at the tip of his tongue; filling up his cheeks and threatening to overflow from his mouth. Despite everything, he held strong, doing his best to swallow the onslaught of messy, chaotic thoughts- being uncertain of not only Tord's reaction but of his own as well.

Mentally locking them away for later, he instead croaked out a dry, "When will we get there?"

The indifferent, and yet rather ominous reply that he was given opened up a large, gaping pit of dread and anxiety in his stomach. Large, inky talons surging up to grasp painfully at his heart, squeezing whatever sense of calmness, or apathy he had achieved before- a shiver ran down his spine, goosebumps spreading like a familiar disease. 

"Now."  

A/N: My boi zomb-ie tagged me in some heckin' gorgeous art yesterday-

I saw it and immediately gasped out loud- I honestly wasn't expecting it

I saw it and immediately gasped out loud- I honestly wasn't expecting it. Aaaaaa, I'm in love (it's also my phone background now) and I'm kinda tempted to make it the cover of the fic (with permission of course).

So, yeah thank you again, my guy <3

((Pssst- check out his artbook!!))