Chapter 14 / Its A Long Flight

~~~~~~8:00am~~~~~~

I can feel somebody heavily breathing on my side, i open my eyes and find Jack curled up against my lower body with his lips laying on my skin. You're still in your room with packed bags by the closet door. His hand moves across to the other side of my body while his mouth gives off a small groan.

I slide my fingers through his hair while the warmth of being held flows through our bodys. He moves his body so its in between my rested legs with his head laying on my stomach.

"WWWWUAAAKE UUP"
Corbyn yells while thumbing through the hallway with a double stacked suitcase.

Jack quickly raises his head and stares at the door in shock, a small smile appears on my face as he makes an adorable expression. A loud thump comes from the hall and we both hitch our breathing.

"That was me!"
Corbyn adds on.

We look at eachother in confusion, Jack lets out a little giggle as i do the same.

"How did.. Why are we? What"
I say in an overly tired voice

"I dont- know"
He says before stuffing his face in my shirt once again.

~~~~~~8:30am~~~~~~

We silently snuggle as time passes by, its hard to ignore all the ruckus that everybodys making including the temptation thats casting over me to see what Daniels laughing about outside my door. Jacks body slides off my own as he turns himself away from me, pulling the blankets with him. I find it funny because its obvious that hes still sleeping due to the silent snores that occur a couple seconds after his actions. I position myself up-right with my back up against a cushioned pillow.

My hand moves over to my bedside table where i search for my phone,
I t s
N o t
T h e r e : )

I instantly show annoyance in my face while cruising my eyesight all along the bed spread, floor, and bedside table. Lastly i look over Jack to find it on the middle shelf of the bedside table on the end that he just happeneds to be at. Trying not to make any sudden movements i crawl over to him placing one hand on his side of the bed and the other reaching for my phone. I can feel him watching my movements while half asleep.

"Uh y/n?"
I look over to find Corbyn at the door.

"My-, phonEE"

I blurt out right before the hand keeping me up slips off the bedsheets, my body slides off and i fall onto the floor with no emotions whatsoever. Jack quickly jumps up and starts eyeing around the room while Corbyns running towards me laughing.

"PTFF Y/N"
Corbyn says inbetween short breaths. Jack lays down on his stomach and pops his head off the side while giggling.

"Aaare you okay?"
Corbyn trys to say while hovering over me.

"Yuhhhaha"
We all combine our laughs

~~~~~~9:12am~~~~~~

After many minutes of trying to calm ourselves we finally come to the conclusion that the plane is arriving at 12pm. I get up off the floor and start running to the washroom to get ready while accidentally bumping into Corbyns big suitcase. Jack walks to his room where he finds his glasses and Corbyn lays on the floor exhausted.