Chapter 11 / His Intentions

*Sexual descriptions up ahead*

This chapter was inspired by:  Selfish - Virginia to vegas
a link for the song will be located at the bottom of this chapter

I dig my face into the rim of Zachs joggers while he lightly circles his hands along my back.

"You're so perfect.."
Those words fall out of his mouth with a slight morning tone, even though its around 4:30ish.

His stare moves over to my lower back where his hand trails his vision. Im curled up on the right of him, his right leg is cross under his left which is leaning off the end of the couch. Without thought i sit myself up with my hands on each side of his closest leg. He breaks our deep stare by gliding his hand under the rim of my pants, he pushes my body closer to his with a light smirk.

I shift my hand closer to his area where i slide my fingers along his buldge. He moves his lips closer to mine untill they touch with lust. We sync in motion, i can feel him smiling under his breath as he moves his hands under the back of my pants.

My hand cruises up the front of his pants until i feel the softness of his warm skin, my hand stops in the middle of his stomach where i push him down onto the large couch. He smiles with his forearm covering his face as i slide myself onto him. My body flattens on his own, with my lips kissing every inch of his collarbone. I sit myself up while he rips his shirt over his head. With my hands resting on his body i lean over closer him as i grind along his throbbing erection. The only thing keeping us away from eachother is fabric..

With a light moan Zach closes his eyes and places his hands on my butt. I lay my face on his chest with my arms along side his head, i motion myself with altering speeds which causes him to bite his lip as we make eye contact. Zach pulls me closer which allows me to feel the plessure of his hard bone grinding againsed my wet underwear.

He swiftly gets up and pushes me to the cushioned couch so im underneath him. He thrusts himself into me as his breath moves along my neck. I wrap my arms around his body while i make sexual moans in his ear.

Zach kisses my neck, his hands lift the bottom of my shirt where he continues to kiss along my stomach line. My right hand brushes through his hair as he moves lower. He sits on his knees while his eyes concentrate on sliding my pants off. I lay there with my upper body raised, he moves into me once again, our lips touch and we makeout on the spot while he pushs me back down onto the couch.

"Im gonna take such good care of you" he groans into my ear right before his hand laces down onto my underwear.

He digs his hand in an up-and-down motion on the fabric as we continue to makeout. I glide my leg ontop of his body which causes us to feel closer. After about 6 minutes of this constant pleasure he moves lower along my body, kisses spread across my stomach as his head slowly goes closer to my underwear. His index finger reaches the rim and he lightly tugs while looking up at me begging for permission. I lay my head down which grants his wish.

His eyes close as he slides his lips along my bare skin. His feeling overwhelms my body. I breathe deeply as i move trying to tame the feeling.. his left hand rides along my stomach and his right on my thigh.

I constantly moan while exhaling  as he bobs his head into me with a sucking motion. Time passes and i let my grip loose of the couch siding as he stops. He snaps my underwear back in place. His lips kiss up my body untill he meets my chest. Zach then hovers over me with temptation in his eyes.

"I want you so bad.." he groaned in obvious frustration. His eyes scan my body as I smile with my hand in his hair. He looks back up at me and i kiss him once more until he gets up and moves to the side of the couch where i lay.

Zachs arms slither under my body, he picks me up bridal style. I giggle into his chest as he walks us into his room. His arms let me down where i lay on his covers hiding my smile with my hand. I can hear him shuffling through his bedside table only to find condom which he places on the bed. His hands cast along my thighs, he moves me over untill my backs facing him. I slide my chest closer to his bed with my butt raised for his pleasure.

The sound of him pulling down his pants echo in my head.

"Im gonna touch you okay?"
He says in a concerned voice, i reply with a simple "im ready" as his hand moves along my underwear strap. I feel him slide along my crack with deep breathing. He puts the condom on and lightly enters with the tip. His body moves closer to mine and his hand trails my back. He slowly increases his speed which causes our bodys to make a sexualized slapping sound as he hits himself againsed me.

I moan in Zachs pillow while he moves his forearm along the crease inbetween my butt and back, my heart races as he doggystyles my body. He firmly lays on me while we grind and whispers in my ear.

"Say my name.."
an attractive moan escapes his mouth as it lays open on my neck.

"Zaachhh"
I do as he says with my face dug into his pillow, my words are muffled and shaken.

His pace slows as he starts rocking his body against mine, he gets up from my back and continues to smack into my body while holding onto my waist.

"Cum for me"
He struggles to say.

The tight feeling of him in me spreads across my body. I bite onto his pillow as he starts pushing into me, harder with every stroke. After a couple minutes he thrusts into me one last time, he holds me as close as he possibly can as our bodys release pleasure. My back arches with a grown as he moves his hands around my body, they meet on my lower back as he moves out of inside me. He groans while performing these actions.

A couple minutes later

We both go under his sheets where i lay up close to him. He silently puts on a movie as i lay in his arms with half of my body falling off his own.