"Hm?" I hum still in the middle of my thoughts.

"What's wrong?" A hand reaches out to me and the tears start up again. Dropping my head to the counter a sob leaves my mouth and I tell him everything. I mean everything. From the day I left New York up until now. "That's quite a lot of information to receive in one day." He rubs my back as if I'm a stranger. Then it hit me. He doesn't care about me. He doesn't care about what I go through. This was a mistake.

"Maybe I should go." I say cleaning myself up, wiping away the remaining tears.

"No. You should stay boo." I chuckle at the nickname he gave me when I was younger. He used to say that I had a strong resemblance to Boo from Monsters Inc. "Why don't you go get some rest." I nod my head and pull him into a soothing hug.

"Thanks dad." I start to walk away but quickly remember that I don't have a room here. "Which guess room is my stuff in?"

"None. Ask Kyle to show you to your room. I have to start dinner." With that I walk away to find Kyle's room. It surprises me because he has the biggest room in the house. I would've thought Marie would've taken that one for sure.

"Knock knock." I say trying to be chirpy. He looks up at me and frowns.

"What?"

"Why are you so mean to me?" I ask, my voice soft and quiet.

"Oh please. Last time I checked you said I was emo and a bore. Now. What do you want?" I roll my eyes and walk into his room to take a look. Something to take my mind off of everything. "Get out."

"No, I'm good. Maybe later." I give him a sweet smile and he sighs giving up. Well that was quick. "Okay you are a guy right?" I laugh as I look around to see nothing but boy band posters. "Oh my god. One Direction?" I laugh even harder collapsing on his bed.

"I'm a collector."

"Yeah a collector." He joins me on the bed and groans into his pillow. "What's up with you mate?"

"You're a pain in the ass." He laughs and I hit his back as he is still faced down in the pillow. "So what happened?" Still his face is in the pillow.

"Kyle. I can't talk to you with your face in a pillow." He flips over on his back looking up to the ceiling.

"Turn the light out and come lay with me." I lift up one of my eyebrows and he chuckles. "Just do it. It's worth it trust me." Again I give him a weird look. "Fine, just lay down and look up." I do as I'm told and as the light fades out bright stars begin to appear. All different colors. Some blue, some red, and some white. There's no pink or purple which surprised me.

"Why no pink?" I ask as he lays beside me intertwining our fingers. This was rather nice. We've never been close really. We always argued and fought over nothing. But this. This was really nice.

"I don't like it." He says simply and gives off a laugh. "Sooo...gonna tell me what happened or..."

"Ugh its a long story." And I told him. I told him...almost everything. Most people would call me desperate for taking Danny back so many times. I didn't want Kyle to be one of them. Not now at least. I was finally smiling.

"If I'm being honest. They all seem like douches. Especially that Casey chick. But Caleb was just all wrong but his heart was in the right place. It's just fucked."

"Yeah. It makes you wonder." His phone rings and he grabs it off the nightstand.

"Hello?" There was a pause before he began to talk again. "Yeah she's here. Hold on." He hands me the phone slowly. "Danny." Taking the phone I put it to my ear.

"What?"

"Meagan? Where are you? Are you okay? Listen I'm sorry...for everything. I shouldn't have left you so many times. I should've been there more often. I let you go through so much shit alone. I don't blame you if you want to move on."

"Didn't I just see you with Aubrey earlier?"

"Yes." He sighs and I do the same.

"I can't forget but I can forgive. If that's what you're looking for."

"Actually no. Meagan I...I want you back." I chuckle at what I believe is a joke.

"That's a joke right?" Silence. "Danny. I can't. You hurt me one to many times. I don't want that. We can still be friends though." He laughs unamused.

"We all know how that's gonna turn out."

"What do you want from me?! I've given you all I can. I can't...I won't let you break me." Oh listen to me. I'm already halfway there why not go all the way. I roll my eyes at my sarcasm.

"Just give me one last chance, love. Please." I can hear the pain in his voice. It almost sounds like he's about to cry. "Meagan I fucked up. But I swear if you give me one last chance I'll never hurt you again." I stay quiet for what seems like hours not knowing what to say. "Please."

"Meet me at Green Burrow Park tomorrow. We'll talk." With that I hang up not wanting to hear anymore.

"So?"

"Do you mind driving me to the park tomorrow morning?" He shakes his head no and I go to leave but still have no idea where my room is. Eh whatever I'll find it myself. "Thanks." I walk away, once again in a sour dark mood and begin to wander the halls.

"Danny I don't know about this." This guy can not be serious, idiot. And the fact that she's even considering-

"Please. I need to see you tonight Chasity."

"Okay." She sighs.

"But I need you to pick it up. Go to the store on Traction Ave and call me when you get there." She groans not knowing what to do but eventually answers.

"Don't you wanna go yourself? They're gonna have selections right?"

"Yeah."

"You should pick though."

"Already did. Just get to the store."

"Fine. I'll go and meet you tonight." Ugh! Is there no one I can trust?! "10 o'clock. When everyone is in their rooms."

"See you then, love."