Chapter 18

Trust issues

I woke up to the delightful smell of pancakes, bacon and tea. You know the kind. Every sense of my body was taken up by the food that engulfed me. Yet my eyes are still closed. Last night was...amazing. It wasn't the typical sex one would have. Especially with Danny. Danny is the type that would want to be in control all night. Well last night we were both fighting for control. Which just made everything so much hotter. Rolling around on top of each other. Chest to chest. Lips to lips. It was perfect. So why do I get the feeling that that was not the end?

I flutter my eyes open slowly and immediately I think I'm at the hotel. But no, I'm back at the dorm. How I got here I have no clue.

"Danny?" I speak searching for him. No reply. "Danny!" I say a little louder now. Still no reply. "Daniel Ortega! I swear if you left me-"

"Chill woman. Can't be screaming my government like that." He chuckles and I give him a serious look. "Okay jeez. I'm sorry. I stepped out for a minute babe. That's it."

"Danny you...forgot your sweater at my place." He points to his bed so she can drop it there. I turn my head just a centimeter and catch a glimpse of that bleach blonde hair. Stupid bitch.

"Please tell me you didn't sleep with her." I say in a pleading form. I don't wanna have to slap anyone's child today. I just wanna relax and watch a little Netflix. After a while of no reply I take matters into my own hands. I stand I my feet and walk over to him. "Did you sleep with her?" He stares at me deadly and a little shocked.

"I told you I wouldn't." He states remembering what he said last night.

"That's not telling me if you did or didn't." Speaking as calmly as I can getting closer to him. I know if he says he did I'm gonna kill him. "Did you or did you not sleep with her?! It's simple!"

"I didn't!!" He shouts storming out of the room and to the elevator.

"Danny!!" I shout about to run to him before the doors close but I get stopped by someone. Their arms wrap around me preventing me from falling. "Sorry." Is all I say before standing up straight and dashing off.

Once I catch the elevator I hop on and press the first floor button. As the doors open I run to the front door already hearing his car start up. As fast as I could I run after him before he has a chance to pull off. I just...don't want him to do anything stupid.

I open the car door and slam it shut once I'm in.

"Took you long enough." He glares at me and I just huff. "I saw you...with him."

"What are you talking about? Who's him? I wasn't with anyone." I say out of breath and entirely confused. I would never cheat on him I mean come on. I'm me. "Besides this is about you. Not me. I wasn't with anyone. I just woke up, who could I have possibly been with?"

"Him!" He shouts causing my entire boy to shudder at the loud boom.

"Daniel. Stop yelling." Sighing I throw my head back and strap on my seatbelt. "Let's go for a drive babe." Is all I need to say before he pulls out of the parking lot.

"Okay. So who is him? What are you talking about?" He laughs unhumorously and continues to drive with his eyes dead focused on the road.

"Caleb. I saw the way you were hugging him...you...miss him. Don't you?" Yes. But I haven't even seen Caleb today. Besides the point whenever I'm with Danny nothing and no one else matters but us.

"I haven't seen Caleb today." I say honestly.

"Bullshit. In the hall." Today in the hall. There was this guy I bumped into but...ohhhh.

"No Danny...we bumped into each other. That's it." He lets out a low growl and rolls his eyes tightening his grip on the steering wheel. "Baby don't be like that. I'm telling you the truth."

"I know." He sighs but his grip never loosens. "Just the thought of him...touching you...it just makes my blood boil." I look over to him as he pulls over by the lake we were at last night. But there were more people there. Little kids and their parents. So cute. As I refocus my attention on Danny I reach over and gently caress his forearm.

"I'm yours. Only yours. No one else's."

"Mine?" He questions and I shuffle my brows a bit.

"Yours."

"Come here." He demands and I take that chance to examine him. Surely enough there was nothing wrong. "Stop staring and come sit on my damn lap. I don't bite. Unless you want me to." He smirks and laughs. I can't help but follow his lead. He makes me feel things that I've never felt before. Not even with Caleb. I step over to him and take a seat on his lap. My knees bent on either side of him.

"I'm sorry. I was being a bitch earlier. I shouldn't have questioned you like that. I just get scared sometimes." He gives me a look as if saying yeah right sometimes. "Okay all the time. But just bare with me. I can change that." I give him a big smile while I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Ew What is that? What're you doing? Stop." He laughs while I continue to wiggle my eyebrows.

"You like that?" We both laugh and I lean my head against his chest. "I really am sorry. Forgive me?"

"Of course Baby. Get up." As I lift my head from his chest immediately all I can feel is his lips on mine. His hands creep under my shirt and cup my breasts.

"What are you doing. Stop." I chuckle and he joins me.

"What no ones looking." He says and before I knew it I had my bra thrown to the backseat. How the hell does he manage to do that every time? Every time. His lips crash onto my neck and his tongue darts out.

"Uhh." I moan lowly as his kisses lead to my sweet spot right above my collarbone. "Danny." I drag out his name in a whisper. Practically begging him to fuck me. Right here in the drivers seat of his car.

"You're in charge right now. What do you want." I smirk at him and start to kiss his neck. "Fuck. You know that drives me crazy." I look up into his eyes to see that that deep shade of brown had suddenly turned black.

"We can't do what I want in this car. Take me home." I say sucking on his back hard and biting down a little. For sure leaving a hickey. Now these bitches will know he's taken and back off.

—————————————

There might be a short delay with the next two chapters. If they are not out by tomorrow they will be out on Saturday. Or late Friday. Apologies all.

I hope you're enjoying the book.