Chapter 29

Go home.

The sound of my phone ringing wakes me up from my peaceful sleep. I wake up on something warm and hard. Opening my eyes I see that I fell asleep on top of Jessy. I take the time to examine his face up close and realize that he really is gorgeous. My phone rings again bringing me out of my trance. I pick it up and answer it as I sit on the end of the couch.

"Hello."

"Hey Heart. How's your trip going?" Danny. Yeah no I'm not talking to him until I get back to California. I hang up the phone, after I answer with a quick and barely audible 'fine.' Just then a pair of hands wrap of me and I realize that Jessy is awake. I sigh deeply and sink into his chest.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really. I just wanna lay here." He nods his head while running circles on my back with his thumb. "I should get dressed." I go to get up but he pulls me back down into him and hands me his shirt. Thanking him a sit up and pull it over my head and laying back down with my head on his lap.

"You're so beautiful. You know that right?" I laugh and turn my body to see his face. "I mean it."

"Thank you." I give him an innocent smile while caressing his forearm with my thumb. He starts to lean down slowly and I bite my lower lip. He's so sweet I almost feel bad about last night. I sit up all the way and peck his lips. "Do you remember last night?"

"Yeah." He winks and punch his arm playfully. The doorbell rings signaling someone was outside my front door. If I'm lucky it'll be breakfast. I open the door only to come face to face with the infamous Danny Ortega.

"Ugh. What do you want? You made it pretty clear that I didn't mean shit to you so..." he looks me up and down as I stand in the doorway.

"Is that his shirt?" I look down at myself and notice that the shirt barley covers my ass. I mentally curse myself and step aside from the door. Once he's in the house he makes his way to the living room and spots a half naked Jessy. I just keep thinking 'why? Why must you punish me? Is this because I broke up with the guy that picked his nose and ate it?' If we're being fair the guy was like 17. Not happening.

"Hey man." Jessy greets him but Danny scoffs at him looking him up and down. I walk over to Jessy and sit back down beside him. Resting my head on his shoulder I feel his arm snake around to my side and he pulls me close. I close my eyes enjoying the moment.

"Oh my god! So cu-um Meagan." I snap my eyes open. "You're not wearing underwear." Fuck. Danny's head snaps to me as he was looking at the blank tv screen in deep thought. Jessy reaches down between my legs and I'm unsure of what he's doing at first. Then he cups my core shielding it from non approving eyes. Danny's face...no his entire body turns a deep shade of red as his breathing takes a sharp increase.

"You should go change." Jessy whispers in my ear and I nod my head standing up. As I'm walking to the stairs I stop noticing that Jessy isn't following me.

"Hey you." He looks at me confused. "Come on." I wave him over and he follows me up the stairs and to my room.

Once in my room I go to my dresser and pull out my pajamas. I'm not doing anything big today. Jessy sits in the bed as he watches me slide his shirt off of my body. Biting his lip he walks up to me and grips my hips spinning me around to face him.

"Why'd you bring me up here love?" I look up at him through my eyelashes.

"No reason." He smirks deviously and lowers his face down to mine. His lips moving enticingly slow toward mine. Unfortunately before he could kiss me guess who comes barging in the room? Yes. You guessed it Dannyyyy. Yayy. Can you feel the sarcasm?