Chapter 15

Troubles all around

Meagan's POV

Everything was happening so fast yet he was moving so slow. His body crowding mine and it made me feel safe. Protected. This wasn't the typical one time hit it and quit it. He was showing emotion through his strokes. He was making love to me.

"Faster." I whisper into his ear in a seductive voice. Well as seductive as it could get for me. With that he gave out a strong growl and gripped my hips. He lifts my hips off the bed and pumps in and out of me. "Aghhh!!" Was all that left my mouth as he forcefully fucks me. I grip his shoulders for support and as I do he rounds his hips. "Ahhh my god!!" My acrylics sink into his soft Carmel skin, trailing down his back.

His hair falls into his face as his blue eyes bore into my grey ones. My back arches off the bed and I grab the bed sheets. Holding on for dear life. I feel like I could explode at any minute. Lifting myself up I pull his face to mine and crash my lips against his. When I finally pull away I notice that I'm on top of him now. I reach over to his hair and comb it out of his face with my fingers.

I start to move my hips in a circular motion and grab on to the headboard behind Danny. I increase my speed causing him to throw his head back. I breathe out a heavy sigh and whisper "I'm gonna come."

"Me too." He says in a groan. I can feel my climax surfacing and I'm ready to let go. He sits himself up and tongues one of my nipples. He takes the nipple into his mouth and begins to suck gently at it. That was all I needed to come undone. "Oh my god Ugh." Danny moans but before he could find release in comes the unwanted.

"What the hell!!" Alex screams ruining the moment and I jump off of Danny to cover my body. "Danny what the fuck?!"

"Alex...we're not together anymore." His statement takes me back on that journey. Well my dream. The one where his brother Johnny said "Sounds like you're in love Dough" Nah! Danny doesn't even like me let alone love me.

"Typical Meagan Heart. When will you learn to keep your hands off what's mine?!" She shouts charging at me. Danny grabs her before she could hit me and I just sit there frozen.

"I never took your boyfriend. Get out." I growl at her with not a single emotion coursing through my body. All I crave at this moment is blood. I want to beat her until she learns what the words fuck off mean.

"No you're gonna listen! You get everything you've ever wanted! The guys! The scholarships!-" That's What this is about. The god damn scholarship.

"You want the fucking scholarship?! It's yours! Just get the hell out of my face!!" I stand to my feet and wrap the sheet around my body like a towel.

"Mea-"

"Quite the timing Caleb. Why don't you join the party." I spit out sarcastically. I'm still kinda pissed that Danny didn't get off. It's a thing I have but it's a story for another time. "What do you want?" I ask walking over to my closet.

"I just wanted to come and check on you."

"Don't need you to check on me. Why don't you go check on Chasity? That bitch you cheated on me with."

"You slept with Chasity?" Danny asks directing his question at Caleb.

"What's up baby!" Casey comes in yelling.