"Why don't you have any money?" She asks. "Didn't you steal anything from Joffrey before you left?" She asks. 

"No, only took this one." He responds nodding to me. 

"You're not very smart are you?" 

I hold in a chuckle. Listening to them bicker is humoring at this point. 

"I'm not a thief." He explains. 

"Yet you stole my heart," I mumble. 

"Quit it, little dove." He elbows me softly once more but this time he places his hand on my leg and rubs it for a moment before returning it to the reins. 

"You're fine with murdering little boys, but thieving is beneath you?" She questions. 

"A mans got to have a code." He grumbles. 

"You think I'm gonna escape?" She asks. "Where would I go? I'd be dead by nightfall without you. My family's gone I've got no one." She explains. 

"You've got an aunt in the Vale." He explains. "Your rich Aunt Lysa. After I sell you to her, maybe she'll have enough left over to buy you that pony you want so much." He jokes.

We stop to rest the horse for a bit. It's rough for him carrying all of us. I walk past the trees near us. Behind them, there's a stream of water. I kneel down beside it and splash some on my face. I'm so dirty. I began undoing the dress I wear. 

"What are you doing?" Sandors voice grumbles behind me. 

"I need a bath." I let the dress drop. "I'm dirty." 

I step into the water. I walk in up to my chest. I the water I turn to face him over my shoulder. 

"Care to join me?" I ask. 

I turn back around and listen as he stumbles out of his armor. There are loud splashes of him coming into the water. It quiets down as he approaches. I turn to face him.

*Sexual*
I let my hands roam down his chest. I circle around him. I softly graze and rub and kiss as I do. 

"What are you doing?" He asks softer this time. 

"I'm admiring you." 

I kiss up his chest and trace my teeth across his neck. 

"Y/n." He groans. 

I curl my fingers in his hair and press my lips up to his. He grips my lower back shoving me against him. His tongue dips into my mouth as he reaches down gripping my thighs. He lifts my legs up and around him. He walks further into the stream as he kisses between my breasts. I watch as he gives a long lick to one. He uses one hand to hold me up by my ass. He sucks and nibbles down my neck. 

"Sandor." I moan. 

He pinches lightly at my nipple.

"Fuck me, Sandor." I plead. 

"Not now, not here. The girl and half the bloody kingdom will hear." 

"I don't care! Let them know who I belong to." I beg. 

"No, girl. Now is not the time. There's too much happening, I want to be able to focus entirely on you." His voice sounds almost sweet. 

"Sandor," I whisper. 

I press a soft kiss to his lips.

*Normal*

We come across a little tavern or Inn. 

"I'm hungry. You're hungry. She's hungry." Arya defends. 

"Five horses, five men." He says. 

We stand looking through the trees.