Chapter 31- Finale

Start from the beginning

"I know you guys went through hell, and my mom knows I am a vampire, so basically it's like Atlanta has burned. And yet, in spite of everything, we persevere."

"All right," Jermey sits down with us and I smile at him,"What are we eating?"

"Something good."

As I was eating one of Caroline's sandwiches, I see Stefan and stand up, smiling at him. I wiped whatever the food leftover come on my face and swallowed whatever was in my mouth. Stefan smiles and a hugs me, but deep down I know he's grieving for Elena.

"I was hoping we could talk?" He asked me and everyone looked at us,"Privately...a walk will do." Jermey shrugs and Caroline stuffs her food in her mouth. I nod my head and we moved away from the movie and near the woods a bit.

"I'm breaking the rules, you know. Movie night's supposed to be a distraction. Tomorrow we can return to our regularly scheduled drama." I said. Stefan nods his head understanding but there was something that caught me.

"I know, I'm sorry," We stopped walking and he turns looking at me sadly,"I wish this could wait, but it can't. Listen, um, the other night when Damon was helping Tyler, something happened. Tyler was starting to transform, and Damon was bitten." I looked at him shocked and my heart was ripping out from its place.

"Wh-what?  Is it...is he gonna..." Stefan nods his head sadly.

"Yeah." I had tears brewing in my eyes and I shake my head.

"Oh, my God. And he came to the house this morning and...and tried to apologize. I practically slammed the door in his face. How could I have done that? If I had known I wouldn't have been so cold towards him."

"He told me not to tell you, but I figured if you wanted to talk to him, I...I wouldn't wait."

"Stefan..." I looked at him cautiously.

"It's not over. There might be a cure, but I have to find Klaus to get it." I shake my head and crossed my arms.

"No. He's gonna kill you. I've already lost Jenna and Elena. I will not lose you too Stefan."

"No, he had the chance to kill me, but he didn't. Whatever Damon's done, whatever has led him here, I'm the one that made him become a vampire in the first place, so if there's a chance for a cure, I owe it to him to find it. Don't worry, I'll be back. I just need a hug little one." I smiled and embrace him. As I was hugging him, it felt like it was the last time I was going to see him in a long time,"Go talk to him. Just tell him that there's still hope." Stefan wipes my tears away and I nod my head.

I walked back to Jermey and Caroline, grabbing my things.

"I need to go. But Jermey stay put and don't go anywhere without Caroline or Bonnie, understood? I'll explain it all later." Jermey nods his head and I kiss his head. I waved Caroline goodbye and rushed over to my car, heading towards The Boarding House.
—————-
I parked my car in front of the house. As I was walking I heard a noise, stopped, and turned aliens , but I don't see anything. I turn back towards the house but the sheriff put her hand over my mouth.

"Don't make a sound." Her deputies appear behind her.

I was held in the Station, waiting for the sheriff. Sheriff Forbes opens the door and enters.

Tainted Souls {Damon Salvatore Love Story} ⚜️Book 1 (Wattys2019) {Completed} ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara