Chapter 7: Blessed

You know...they say when you're about to die, your life really does flash before your eyes...

It did not involve flashbacks in chronological order, as in the movies.

None of them seemed to be ordered to their life memories and that they seemed to come at random, and sometimes simultaneously.

•• ••

Voices were heard, arguing, talking on top of another from afar, their booming voices shaking in the dark environment as they spoke.

Bickering, over who got to talk first and introduce themselves.

" Considered yourself favored, little one." A soft voice belonging to a female soft spoke, talking to no one in particular.

"We all thought it inequitable that you end up in a state like this," another for came along, sounding fret but serious, " It would not be fair for a lovely specimen like you to die now, would it? I sense a lot of potential from you." Her grin can be felt, as she said that.

A third voice made it's self-known, a male" I ——, provide you with the gift of prophecy-"

"Brother, are you cursing her or blessing her? Did you not remember what you did to Cassandra centuries back, when she refused your gift, along with your romantic advances? Do you plan that she suffers the same fate, what you have given her, cannot be undone now? She could neither alter these events nor convince others of-"

" I made changes," the male interrupted the first female from before. "But she would have to suffer through all of-" "She will get used to it, she has one person..she met her years back." Sighing, the first female was next to give her gift, "I grant you protection, for I am the protector of chastity and nurturer of the young, for — had granted me eternal purity, I will grant you the same, failure to keep it like that and you will face my wrath!"

"And I, grant the power to be as strong as the Earth, finding your strength through determination and anger." their radiance warm up the entire room, "Two of your family members had confronted us face to face, fighting for your fate, do not let us down, daughter of spirit of truth."

"You must be wondering...who are we, and why this happening?"

"You will figure out true identities, soon enough..."

"But now, all you should know is, we had counted you worthy of our power."

"Changes will be made whether you like them or not."

"You fate has been determined, by the three of us."

"You will be tested as you go."

"Are you willing to change fate, or...keep it as it is?"

"We wish you well..."

"We will watch over you..."

"Along with the others."

With nothing else to say, the voices, and their light faded away, the room that was once cold, dark and still had suddenly grown warmer, brighter...nosier than before.

——-Your new adventure awaits, (y/n) ——-

A/N: So, that is pretty much it for (y/n)'s memories, and on to the main story.

So basically, I lost interest in my other books but will update if I feel like it, sorry for letting you down 😔 if you enjoy: love and hate Sasuke x Reader or Special Ben Tennyson x reader...