About (y/n)

"Whats my destiny then, follow in your footsteps?!"-(y/n) ******

Real Name: (y/n) "Comis"

Current Alias: ???

Relatives: Unnamed biological father, unnamed mother; unknown to (y/n), Asenath Comis ( foster mother), Other unknown relatives that live elsewhere.

Affiliation: The Comis family, ???, ???, ???

Statues

Alignment: Good

Identity: None

Race: (Race)/ unknown

Citizenship: American, ???

Marital Status: Single

Occupation: Student, ???, ???

Characteristics

Gender: Female

Eyes: (eye color)

hair: (hair color)

Origin

Place of birth: Unknown

History: (y/n)'s birth mother had (y/n) put under Asenath's care, who is currently her foster mother. T'ill this day, (y/n) was never told the reason why she was left out of her biological mother's care, Asenath dislike talking about the topic, and it was rare when ever it was brought up.

It been a good fifteen years and yet (y/n) still has no memory of what had actually happened or proper image of parents.

During the fifth grade, it was (y/n)'s first day in class, manage to make zero friends at the end of classes, right after school, Asenath picked you up and drove the two of you to a farm for personal reason, wanting to bring you along as well so you wouldn't be alone. She went of to find the person she wanted to meet, having something to discuss with them. The barn belongs to the Kent family then, (currently owned by Martha Kent) you explored, embarking you in your own adventure, while there, you followed a cat, who led you to where the horses were, the same day you met Jon, who befriended you right away.

(y/n) is still unaware that Jon is Superboy.

I can't wait to update this book more often, I'm a big fan of DC :D

More about (y/n)....

She is a huge animal lover, but her current foster parents dislike pets in her house so she never had any, that one of the reason why (y/n) goes to the farm with Jon, to visit his grandmother and check out the animals, but that doesn't mean she can't eat meat either.

(y/n) is't the type to hate on everyone guts, but believes that there is good in everyone, innocent until proven guilty. She is the type who can be provoked to anger if you hit a nerve and uses violence when necessary. Her kindness can be her weakness sometimes.

It's a gift, but (y/n) is capable of knowing the difference between a lie or not, just by looking at the person body language and their eyes, it tells it all.

(y/n) doesn't really have the energy or stamina to be considered a jock, she once, had to run a lap around the school, and gave up half way, while everyone else left her behind in the dust.

The (h/c) girl is that craves adventures, that is willing to try something new, she would walk off on her own to think, or blow out steam by looking around town in different areas for the sceneries.

You are considered to be an okay cook, making it a hobby but rarely have time because there's other things to do. (y/n) is considered a mess when she has one of her breakdowns, she is a very emotional person.