The Bracelet

1 week later: I was having my 16 birthday party in a week,so i made a list of the guests,i was thinking of inviting Ash but i was shy to just text him like hey i have a party do you wanna come? but in the end i did not invite him anyways i have friends ,who cares about Ash anyways, he did not even knew where my house was.

The next week.

Tonight was my birthday party my mom had bought some drinks and stuff for the party.So at 9:00pm the doorbell rang it was my friends we had fun,we danced,we pranked my neighbours.Around 1:00am my friends wished me happy birthday and they left.1 hour later i heard the doorbell i was comfused because the party had just ended and it was late who could it be?Anyways when i opened the door i saw Ash.

                                                                                          Me: oh Ash?What are you doing                                                                                                                                                                            here at night?

Ash:Happy 16 birthday Elisia! I was not invited at your party so i came when it ended.

                                                                                         Me:Oh uhm thank you but how the heck did you                                                                                                                                                                         find my house?

Ash : I usually find what i want.Here take this.

                                                                                       Me:Whats that big  box for?

Ash: It's for you stupid (he yelled) it's your gift open it!

                                                                                  *    When i opened the box i saw some candles they were                                                                                                                                                                                   beautiful.*

Ash: You love fires don't you?

                                                                                     Me: Yea how do you know?

Ash: I like learning facts about you.

                                                                                    *  that made me blush.*

Ash: I have another gift for you. 

                                                                                  Me:You are homeless right?Don't you need your money                                                                                                                         and you waste them for me?( i laughed)

Ash:Do not worry it's okey,now close your eyes.

                                                                                  When i closed my eyes,he pulled my hand gently and he                                                                                  put a bracelet on it.When i opened my eyes i saw it,it was                                                                                                                                                                           just beautiful.

When i opened my eyes i saw it,it was                                                                                                                                                                           just beautiful

                                                                           Me: Omg Ash thank you so much,it is beautiful!

Ash: Yea it is like you.Please Elisia do not take drugs especially emetics i do not wanna something happen to you,you are beautiful you do not need to lose weight or put make up, you are beautiful just the way you are.

                                                                 *OMG I WAS LIKE A TOMATO BUT ASH JUST CALLED ME                                                                                                                                                                    BEAUTIFUL OMG*

                                                                           Me: Okey i won't.

Ash: Do you Promise? 

                                                                            Me: I promise.

                                                                            *he did not say something he was just looking  at me and i                                                                           looked at him back,after some seconds we kissed OMG  I WAS                                                                                                                                         DEFINITELY IN LOVE .

.So we said to each other goodnight and we waved each other.

                                                                   2 hours later : It was 4:00am i could not sleep but it was okey                                                                          because i was thinking of Ash,and guess what when i finally                                                                    fell asleep i saw him in my dream, i am  definitely in love with him♥  

                                                                      I mean hey! HE IS SO HOT AND BEAUTIFUL!