18

-School-

They arrived at school, all were cheering Jimin up because he had a test and he wouldn't stop whining

"Jimin for gods sake shut up or ima make you" Yoongi said to his Boyfriend frustrated
"FINE , when im getting an bad grade, It's Taehyungs fault" Jimin said crossing his arms
"HEY! What do I have to do with it" Tae yelled from behind theme  , Jimin only chuckled and headed to his class with Yoongi following.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked hand in hand to their class , as they entered they saw the teacher was already there giving them a glare
" Mr.Jeon ,Mr.Ki-"  ,"it's Jeon" Jungkook interrupted her , Taehyung gasped and hit in on his shoulder  "Mr.Kim , you're late, take place in your seats before I give you both detention" She glared at Jungkook   , Jungkook only glared back and replayed "Yup only if you call Taehyung Mrs.Jeon"  , Taehyung gasped at that and Stutters out

"N-No , It's still Ki-" "Jeon" Jungkook interrupt again  "It's Ki-" , "Jeon"

This little fucker , Taehyung though, he smirked having an Idea how to tease his Boyfriend, he wanted him to be Jealous because bitch they haven't had sex for 2 week now , and he became sexual frustrated.

He looked at Jungkook smiling at him sweetly and said   "Park it is then"   and moved to his seat , ignoring the stares because they  literally argued in front if the whole class and Teacher .

"Mr.Jeon , please move to your seat" The teacher asked Jungkook who still was at the door , glaring at his mate , then he said  "You getting it tonight, wait and see".

Taehyung became red as a Tomato because, HE SAID IT OUT LOUD IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ,AGAIN.

Jungkook took a seat and the teacher finally  started his class.

30 Minutes passed and Taehyung needed to use the bathroom, he asked for permission and got the promotion to go.

He arrived at the bathroom and  did his business, he washed his hands as he heard the door opening , he looked up only to see Bogum standing there , with a bottle with a Ritch red colored water in it, Taehyung was about to leave but Bogum stopped him by grabbing his wrist and pinning him against a wall , he took the bottle and forced Taehyung to drink it , Taehyung struggle , he punched , pushed and kicked as much as he could to get him off of him, he started to cry because the liquid burned in his lungs.

As the bottle was empty Bogum let go of Taehyung watching him coughing
"you're gonna be mine Taehyung, and no one can stop me now , not even Jungkook"

"W-what did you do" Taehyung said between coughs , then he started to feel dizzy and collapsed.

Jungkooks pov

When Taehyung  exited to the bathroom I followed him , ya know , to make him learn his lesson, anyway when I was on my way to the Toilets, I saw Rose in the Hallway with an syringe in his hand   (Those needles from the hospital with liquid in it) and she started to walk towards me , I tried to ignore her and walked passed he but she quickly pushed me to the wall and rammed that needle into my side , I screamed and pushed her off , i looked at my side to see that bitch pumped all that liquid in me .
"What is this" I asked her and started to grab her hair , pulling at it.

"Oh this , this Jungkookie is something for you to never think of Taehyung ever again"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT" Jungkook yelled at her , still pulling at her hair.

"By that I mean , you will never remember Taehyung , this poison makes you forget everything you did , you met , or even mated with these past months, and the same with Taehyung " she ended Jungkook looked at her with horror "Where is he" Jungkook asked her with venom, she only chuckled at singed "With Bogum ~"

Jungkook panicked , he had to think of something before this prison makes him forget his love , his mate ,his baby.

Cmon Jungkook this isn't some clichè  fuck movie. Then it clicked

Guy's! Whatever happens do NOT let Taehyung get together with Bogum , do NOT let me become Roses Boyfriend , this crazy bitch poised me and Taehyung, she wants me and Taehyung never remember each other, please do everything you can to make their plan a fail, search Taehyung and don't let him near Bogum, nor me to Rose.

And so I ended the link , everyone panicking, they told me they gonna do their best , I hope they find my baby as soon as possible , and that was the last thing I thought of before blacking out in the hallway .

——————————————————————
IK IK it's lAme but yea

COMMENT AND VOTE !!❤️❤️💕🎀❤️💕❤️

Bye~❤️💕❤️💕🦋❤️❤️🦋❤️🎀🦋