13

Hey

Bye

—————————————————————

Taehyung woke up with an sting in his back , he hissed and mumbled out an "Fuck" before standing up and limping to the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror,seeing  all  those love Marks on his neck and chest made him blush and hide his face in his hands, then he screamed like a fan girl just seeing vkook kiss each others cheek (still not over it).
He quickly stopped knowing Jungkook is still sleeping,he stepped into the shower letting the hot water  relax his muscles, he got the shampoo and rubbed it in his hair.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!"

Tae pov

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!"

As i heard that sudden scream i fucking scared the shit out of me.

I heard someone growl, and then a wild Jungkook slammed the bathroom door open, NAKED, he looked at me and then sighed "Jeon Taehyung you little- , YOU SCARED ME".
I raised my eyebrows giving him my  'bitch are you serious' look  "I scared you? You screamed my name like a maniac and slammed the damn door open , AND JEON TAEHYUNG WHO?!"
I saw Jungkook gulping before backing away, and closing the door quietly, idiot, i shook my head and continued showering.

Jeon pov

Jeon Jungkook, you did not just said Jeon Taehyung, *blank face* , well whatever, it's gonna happen sooner or later, i said happily, putting on some clothes, and walking out of the room, skipping into the kitchen , where everyone was eating.

"OHHHHHH Kook , how was it" Hobi asked me wiggling his eyebrows "How was what?"
"I wanna facepalm so hard" Yoongi said, looking at me with an bored expression .
"What? I don't know what you mean "

"How was it to take Tae's virginity" someone that i despise asked me.
"None of your fucking business Bogum" ,
Bogum raised his hands and backed away, however, Taehyung walked into the kitchen, having an oversized black hoodie ,thats mine , and some blue ripped skinny jeans on.

But what cough my eye was his neck, clear, no marks, i walked over to him and touched his neck, he gasped surprised and looked at me "Why did you hide my Marks?" I asked , looking not so pleased, Taehyung completely turned towards me and reply's " Because everyone would teas me about it , duh" He said, I only shook my head , leading him to the sink, getting an napkin and wetting it , so i can wipe that make up off  "Never hide those" i said looking at him right into his eye's , he pouted but nodded anyway "Fine" , we joined the others at the table, settling down, everyone whistled as they all saw Taehyungs neck , i only smirked as i saw Taehyung blushing and hid his self in my chest "Awwwww look Joonie how cute he is" Jin Hyung coed out .

"Wow, wow , wow, look at this" Bogum said pointing at the Marks , I growled "And why are you looking at his neck" I spat , lifting Tae up and placing him into my lap, hiding his head in my chest, while glaring at Bogum, he only looked down, and walked away, whispering something under his breath.

"POSSESSIVE MUCH" i heard Hobi and Jimin yelling at the same time, running away, knowing i will beat their asses up.

"Whut, angry SEAGULL" i heard Jimin yell again.

Taehyung giggled, making me control myself before running after them " AYO TAE, HOW WAS THE JUANCOCK" Taehyung looked up, then standing up and running after them,  both dorks running away and laughing like crazy
"MIDGET , HORSE, CoME HERe i Only WaNnA plaY wiTh yOu botH fucks" Taehyung said , having the most scariest smile on I've ever seen .

"Aren't you tired because of playing with Jungkook to mutch" Jimin laughed between words, with Hobi clapping like an idiot and laughing at his jokes

"You both screwed, Ha ha ha" Tae laughed slowly, before screaming "JIIIIIIIN HYUUUUUUUNG"
Hobi and Jimin stopped laughing and a scared face took over their both faces

"WHAT , whO HURT MY BABY" Jin came in running , with an spatula in his hand

"Hobi and Jiminie don't stop bugging me, and teas me" Tae pouted, eyes getting glossy

"JIMIN , HOBI, GO AND CLEAN THE BATHROOMS!!!'AND STOP TEASING TAE "

Both boys groaned and walked up the stairs, with an Taehyung waving at them slowly with and Evil smile on his face.

I love that boy so much.....

———————-

Yea idk hahaha
Was listening to XXXTenTacion, and yea

COMMENT AND VOTE, oH AND FOLLOW ME

BYE❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕