chapter 6 last stretch training

Start from the beginning

Hisashi: if you'd like a hand to fix it up  I'll help.

Inko: Hisashi!! Would you allow your son to drive a motorcycle?!

Hisashi: Don't you remember how we met?

Inko remember how Hisashi would pick her up on his motorcycle and she remembered how much the both enjoyed cruising on the streets she then agreed to let him keep it.

It was 7:30pm now that Izuku got home and took a shower he had dinner with both his parents and enjoyed each others company. After dinner Izuku excused himself from the table washed his plate and went to bed.

Inko: Have you noticed something about Izuku?

Hisashi: what do you mean?

Inko: Well he seems more confident and his Babyface is practically gone.

Hisashi: you're right I couldn't really put my finger on it on why he looked different.

As Izuku was in his room resting because he was going to keep cleaning the beach until his entrance exam date.

(The next morning)

Izuku jogged to the the beach that was full of trash and when he got there he started stretching so he didn't pull a muscle. A he began the cleaning session he got faster and moved at a rapid speed until when he didn't expect a small crowd to show up and  thank him for cleaning the beach. He was then given small gifts of appreciation by the people who lived near the area these gifts were snacks such as apples, bananas, protein bars, water two business near by which were a butcher and a bakery had heard about the young man who was doing this act of kindness got together and made grilled chicken sandwiches for the young man to help keep his energy up.

A quarter of the beach was cleared it was already 6:00pm Izuku felt the burn of his muscles and decided to walk home slowly when he ran into AllMight.

AllMight: young Midoriya how goes the training

Izuku: it's going slowly but surely I'll be able to finish before my exam date.

AllMight: Midoriya what if I told you that you are a potential candidate to become my successor.

Izuku: What? That means you believe I have potential to be the next #1?

AllMight: yes my boy I believe you to be the best candidate. What if I told you I could pass down my quirk and give it to you would you accept.

Izuku: I'd love to accept your power but what if you another candidate appears I suggest we wait and see if we find anyone else who is fit for the position if nobody is found then I accept.

This had made it clear that nobody else was as worthy as Izuku to become AllMight's successor. They parted ways and Izuku got home around 6:35pm and he saw his dad working on the bike Izuku found.

Izuku: Dad what are you doing? I thought we were going to fix it together?

Hisashi: Well this is my surprise gift to you.

The bike started and Izuku began to wonder how his dad fixed it in one day.

Hisashi: the bike was in good condition and all it needed was some replacement parts for it to start. I'll teach you how to ride it so you can get your license.

Izuku teared up at the things his father had done for him and he was happy to have his father and mother by his side

(1 1/2 months later)

Izuku finished cleaning the beach and only had to wait 1 week before the entrance exam during the time he spent after cleaning the beach his dad taught him how to ride the motorcycle. So after getting confident Izuku passed the writen exam and had the driver's exam after the UA exam.

(In another part of town)

Takeshi Yaoyorozu: Momo please come downstairs

Ebina Yaoyorozu: We've got a surprise for you.

Momo: yes mother and father.

Momo said as she was walking do the stairs answering her parents summons.

Takeshi: Do you remember our old home in Dagobah city?

Momo: Yes it's where I said goodbye to the boy who I called friend.

Ebina: Well we've renovated the house and we decided to move back to the area.

Momo was excited she let out a squeal and her parents were happy that she gave off this reaction.

Takeshi: since i was nothing be a low level worker I had to move to different branches of the company but when I worked my way to the top and named CEO I decided to go back to our roots.

Ebina: So pack up your clothes because we're moving in three days time It's also a plus since it's close to UA. 

Momo ran up the stair to pack her clothes and she saw the picture of her and Izuku and said " I've got a feeling I'll see you pretty soon"

(Sorry for the delay and I hope you all enjoy this chapter)