Mistakes

As hamegg began narrating the games you tuned out trying to get out of your cuffs. Zane looked at you sympathetically.

"They don't hurt right?" You gave him a glare then only offered silence as you continued to struggle. Truthfully you weren't mad at Zane. He hadn't meant any harm. In fact he was just worried about you. But if you played the guilt card maybe he'd let you out.

Zane only sighed and looked back at the games. You struggled harder to no avail as Astro looked around. When your eyes met he grew a look of shock and worry.

You frowned at him sadly for a second then made a decision

You frowned at him sadly for a second then made a decision. You'd get both of you out of this if it was the last thing you did.

Astro saw you struggling and a realization must be hit him because he frowned at you then hamegg. Suddenly widget spoke.

"He didn't say that."

"Yeah, he didn't say he was a robot either." Cora shot back with a scowl. You rolled your eyes.

"Now who's overreacting?" You muttered somewhat loudly so she could hear. She shot you a glare and you only frowned at her. "Fine, so your angry. So am I. But destroying him cora? Would you be able to live with that?" Cora didn't answer as she looked back to the stadium.

A sense of dread pitted in your stomach. And you looked at Zane pleadingly. "Zane, you gotta let me out. I'm not gonna get hurt." Zane frowned at you.

"Sorry (y/n), not till after the fight hamegg's orders." You looked back down at Astro. And part of you silently prayed he'd be too fast or something. Though you highly doubted it. He was so small he'd be dismantled before the third robot.

And then the fight began. Astro didn't seem to want to fight at first and you really admired that. Astro even tried to fly off but hit a barrier and fell. At first you were shocked and somewhat relieved when you saw that he had the ability.

But then swiftly remembered you'd seen other robots pull the same trick.

"Astro no!" You shouted but it was too late. Astro struck the barrier and fell. Tears came to your eyes when you saw him hit the ground and the other robot approch him. You couldnt watch this. It hurt too badly. Though some hope flitted in your chest as he was able to dodge. But when it became apparent that he had no choice he fought. And he fought well.

As you watched you could help but stare at the sheer power he had. And then your mind flashed back to Todd. What had he done to them? What had he done to protect you?

This caused a blush to hit your cheeks and as fate would have it Astro looked up at that moment. Taken a back you jolted and just so happened to lose your balance. Without your arms to catch you, you plummeted like a stone in water and gave out a scream.

You clenched your eyes shut and tensed for impact when you heard your friend's screams for you.